bobby peden spokane,wa. stole $650. from me, info needed

Old 10-01-2010, 07:00 PM
delete
APPRENTICE

Default bobby peden spokane,wa. stole $650. from me, info needed

please help. i need help from anyone that can get info on this guy he took $650. from me and stopped answering my calls and email as soon as he had my money. its been over two weeks and no parts. i call constantly and email,but never answered. the crooks name is bobby peden from spokane,wa. he used his wife to collect the money her name michele harris. his phone number 509-217-2582 matches up with johns salvage in spokane,wa. but everything is a dead end info search for me,this is all the info i can get so far. i believe some of you guys know how to find more info and help me. im asking for your help,this is a huge finacial hit for me and now i wont be able to trust and buy parts like this ever again.i found his ad for tunnel ram and carbs off craigslist. i dont know if he is on this sight,probly not crooks are 100% of craigslist it seems.i just need help and advise on how to get my parts or cash back. or his info.thanks alot for any help.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:01 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Have you contacted local law enforcement? Did you send payment to an address or a PO box? Hopefully not the latter. How did you pay?
Old 10-02-2010, 12:51 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry to hear about this. I had some free time & decided to call this guy... got his voice-mail. I left him a message & said that his ethics were being challenged on this site. I explained that this site was the biggest racing web-site in the nation... that he may want to come on here & see if he could make it right. If we can try to have him get on here, perhaps it can be worked out. You have some good info listed, phone, names, a buisness address, etc... I would begin to attack the buisness & find out everyone involved there. Next, find out who the owner is... if you are lucky, maybe it is his supervisor. I am sure you could cause some major damage to a buisness when it is an accomplice to criminal activity. Begin learning everthing about everone involved... get as much dirt as you can. Then the question is how to inflict so much damage on them that they roll over & make things right. Document it all here & keep us posted so we can help along the way. Do not give up- the right piece of info can be the ticket to get them to cave in. Scooter
Old 10-02-2010, 02:21 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: bobby peden spokane,wa. stole $650. from me, info needed

Originally Posted by corn
please help. i need help from anyone that can get info on this guy he took $650. from me and stopped answering my calls and email as soon as he had my money. its been over two weeks and no parts. i call constantly and email,but never answered. the crooks name is bobby peden from spokane,wa. he used his wife to collect the money her name michele harris. his phone number 509-217-2582 matches up with johns salvage in spokane,wa. but everything is a dead end info search for me,this is all the info i can get so far. i believe some of you guys know how to find more info and help me. im asking for your help,this is a huge finacial hit for me and now i wont be able to trust and buy parts like this ever again.i found his ad for tunnel ram and carbs off craigslist. i dont know if he is on this sight,probly not crooks are 100% of craigslist it seems.i just need help and advise on how to get my parts or cash back. or his info.thanks alot for any help.
Please post every piece of info you have on this guy including email address. Will also need state, county etc.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:49 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

I was hoping the BIG guns would show up and they did.
Old 10-02-2010, 06:44 PM
delete
APPRENTICE

Default thanks for helping everyone.

the crooks name bobby peden, his email, [email protected]
yes i have filed complaints with craigslist,,then moneygram,,then local police are supposed to subpoena them for detailed info.
i did not use enough caution on this purchase,i should have paid attention to some warning signs,like him saying if you pay quick that night i will drop the price $100. and just the lack of feeling things out so im not in this position. i have been doing deals like this for many years on race parts and i finally got robbed.thanks alot for helping i plan on digging until i get my parts or refund.i plan on getting to this guy and taking care of things. keep helping these guys just ruin things for everyone.he claimed his wife michele harris is who he had me send the moneygram to her name.she picked it up at there walmart. so he showed alot of coward type crook methods. i just thought he was a good car guy,but i was wrong.
Old 10-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

You are right; keep digging & make sure that you post here all facts, info (even small), & progress. We have a slew of idea's in various scam senario's. Do not loose heart; there are people here that got help & got thier money/parts back. Scooter
Old 10-03-2010, 04:08 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

OK- here we go.

He is not a shell scam like the Nigerian scammers; he is a real dude who apparently decided to take you:

http://www.realhaunts.com/united-sta...omment-page-5/
Bobby Peden says:
July 25, 2009, 3:17 am

As a Boy growing up in Spokane, we used to dare each other to go across the river and climb those haunted stairs.”1000 STEPS”. The story went like this: There was an old set of concrete steps that led to a grave,and it was haunted, and the place was used as a satanic worship ground.You never knew who, or what you might find there.But, one thing for sure, we never went. Well just recently, that place came up in conversation,and it seems that the place really does exist!!(40 years later, I had all but wrote it off as a story) Well anyway, I went and found the place just today:THE INFAMOUS “1000 STEPS”! I did not even get out of my truck, just located the spot. you can see it from the road, if you know where to look. Well, Sunday, we are going up there.Me, my woman, and our 2 kids.I am taking a video camera, and a digital camera.There seems to be ALOT of activity up there, still today.I dont really beleave in ghosts, but, SOMETHING is going on up there.I will keep you posted, and when we come back, I will let you all know what IS going on up there. I have talked to MANY people about that place, and it seems that they ALL know of it.some say they have been there, and will never go back,my good freind told me to go ahead and go, but Im not taking her kids.Shes been there.Another friend said, “At your age,why dont you just leave it alone?”I know a guy, who worked at the graveyard as a security gaurd at night.After 2 days he quit, and says he will NEVER go back to that %$@^$% haunted place again. Anyway, I will keep you guys posted. If you have any Qs, feel free to email me at:[email protected]

I think I'd probably go tell the haunted house geeks that there is a creep hiding among them. And when he isnt telling ghost stories he is taking peoples money and not sending their autoparts.

He also hangs out on the Natalie Wood Forum:

http://www.filmbug.com/db/237662-8

by Bobby
Yes, its true, the yacht was donated to the seascouts immediatly after natalie's death, it was used for about 2 years, then sold at auction after one of the twin cummins 901 diesel engines blew up and it was to costly to replace, My friend Steve Greene's, father purchased the yacht, replaced the engine, and used it for a charter fishing boat, He also changed the name from the "SPLENDOUR" to the "GRACEFUL LADY",at that point it was put back in Marina del rey, and moored next to George Hamiltons yacht. The dinghy named the "valiant", was sold to Robert Goulet, to be used on his yacht the "ROGO". I actually spent alot of time on this yacht(graceful lady), and alot of time at marina del rey, that summer, if you would like to talk about this feel free to call me on my cell phone 509-217-2582
Comment on this...

I see where you also posted on Merchant's Circle:

http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine...82/review/list

OK, so you know the Drill:

*Local LE
*Craigslist or Ebay or wherever it was posted
*IC3
*Better Business Bureau complaint on John's Salvage. Since he took you using what appears to be the listed business number you can make John a plaintiff as well, file a compliant and invite his boss to the party.
*Spokane Washington Attorney General
*Check Peden against Spokane Washington Court cases which are on line, and if you find any, contact the judges office or DA.
*Do an INTELLIUS.COM search on (509) 217-2582. This will give you a full report, possibly his home address and most importantly phone numbers and other logistics for FAMILY. Let them know that the NATALIE WOOD guy is also a thief. Nothing like opening up dirty laundry for all to see.
*Go to the forums above and post looking for information on Bobby Peden. In other words take a big crap in his sandbox.

At this point he wont be so smug and he will likely start to be getting pissy.

Then you need to find some others he has taken so that when Local LE tries to dust this one off because they are too busy, you bring them a group and tell them it may be an Internet Fraud ring.

And finally just for fun, call the local Spokane news channels and alert them to a possible internet scam ring in their back yard- use the guys posting on Merchant Circle as proof of it being widespread. BUT only do this after all of the above- because the other things build case credibility. Contacting the Attorney General gets everyones's attention.

And if you don't get your money back you just might get him fired. You will be out $650, but you will have paid him back in a nuclear way.

Good Luck
Old 10-03-2010, 04:21 AM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

Just sent him an email to see if he would like to come over and tell his side of the story. This guy kind of sounds like they guy I ran into from kc. Maybe the results will turn out the same. Check with his local law enforcement and try to find out there web site. Do a search on there under his name and his wifes name.if there is anything there post it here. Also look him up on Facebook and if he or his wife is there start contacting there friends and let them know what he is doing. That is a good start. DO NOT GIVE UP NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES OR HOW MANY PEOPLE TELL YOU YOUR BEATING A DEAD HORSE. It took me about 6 months but I finally got paid after he got out of jail. Do not listen to anyone who tells you you are waisting your time. If you give up he wins and you loose and most people I know hate to loose. These are all just opinions and you do what you want with them. That is a lot of money to just give up.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:57 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

LISTEN to these guys, dude. They KNOW how to trap a rat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -