watch midsouthhodrodz hes at it again change name offen

Old 06-27-2010, 03:58 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Holiday, I cant understand a word hes saying, not that I want to. :?
Old 06-27-2010, 03:59 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Here you go pete, been there. You aren't the only common con man out there! Thats me pete, being screwed by your classmate at conman school Keith Caudill aka traderguy or rodsrus. Like I said before pete: You both conned each other!

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=13125
Old 06-27-2010, 04:04 AM
pete18
CRAFTSMAN

Default nope

i didn't con nobody don't know how u can say this when u weren't there and u don't know but that ok maybe u r just reading one side of the story u just don't know what i have found out about about them
Old 06-27-2010, 08:48 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Dude from what we are reading you both threw one in each other :!: Live with it and move on :!: :!: :!: :!: JMO Mark Arnold
Old 06-28-2010, 07:38 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

:roll: I still havn't figured out what someone does or doesn't do has anything to do with you not looking at what you were trading for, Pete...
If you aren't smart enough to look at what you are trading for then you don't need to be trading with people , PERIOD..looks like you traded a turd for another turd . you are making a fool out of yourself when you keep bring up someone named Allen and stupid crap like that . HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR TRADE OR ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS....what are you now , the internet POLICE?? LMAO If you were any kind of man you would go back to their house and get this straight instead of getting on here with all this silly sh!t :roll: so as you are now famous for saying , BITE ME :lol:
Old 06-29-2010, 01:46 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: look

[quote="pete18"]dad drove the car dad handed me the tittle ya'll was not there and yes it a 496 in camero

Pete: hard times at the trailer park huh? BTW, it is a "title" not "tittle" lets keep small breasts out of this conversation. Also: its "Camaro"... just look on any emblem on the MILLIONS of them out there.

Good luck on your future transactions... I have a feeling you may be well on your way to another catastrophe real soon. At any rate, it appears two people came together (that were not winners in the gene-pool) & just like a magnet, they sucked each other into a stupidity contest to see who could win. Funny... you BOTH lost. Priceless.... absolutely priceless.