HELLO IAM SUIE 54 DEFEND MYSELF

Old 08-05-2009, 05:57 PM
masamiba
APPRENTICE

Default Re: Introduction to Badstage1's glass house

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Originally Posted by masamiba
WELL I JUST POSTED THIS ON HIS FORM SO WHO EVER SEE THIS KNOWS WHAT HE SAID TO ME AND WHAT I FEEL

SHOW GUEST

Posted: 05 Aug 2009 02:07 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL HERS WHAT I ASK HIM ON THIS DATE On [2009-08-02 16:26:27] masamiba wrote:
> ITS TAKEN YOU LONG TIME TO COME UP WITH THESE NAMES

AND THEN HE REPLED THIS

I've got a life dude, get one yourself. take rays dick out of your mouth also.

AND MY 6 YEAR OLD DOUGHTER OPEN THIS EMAIL SHE DID NOT NEED TO SEE THIS KIND OF STUFF I WAS NOT GOIMG TO SAY ANTMORE ABOUT THIS DEAL BUT THIS IS NOT RIGHT I DID GET ANOTHER ONE AND THIS IS WHAT HE SAID

why, all you did is bash me on the forum. If you honestly was going to see what is true then i would give them but you and i both know you wouldnt like the truth about ray.

On [2009-08-02 16:19:05] masamiba wrote:
> I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THOSE NAMES

BUT THE TRUTH MUST HURT FOR HIM TO EMAIL ME THIS AND HERE IS ONE MORE

You need to learn some grammar and how to spell, your ad makes you look like a redneck....whoops i just saw your from WV.

BUT WHAT I THINK HE MUST HAVE LEFT THIS VETT SET ON THE TRAILER FOR 5 MONTHS THEN HAD IT CK OUT AND ALSO HIM AND HIS BOY ?? THAT IS ? IF IT WAS HIS BOY THERE LOADED THE VETT AND TIE IT DOWN AND IT COULD HAVE BEEN A HELPER DONT KNOW I WAS NOT THERE BUT HE SHOULD HAVE SEEN ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT THEN BUT BOTTOM LINE IS A TRADE IS A TRADE HE MADE IT HE HAD THE LAST WORD HE DROVE 10 HOURS TO GET THERE SO YOU ALL KNOW WHEN YOU DRIVE THAT FAR YOU STAND UP AND LOOK AT THE RIDE YOU ARE TRADING FOR AWILE LONGER THEN IF IT WAS CLOSER TO HOME AND YES ME AND RAY HAVE HAD DEALS BEFORE BUT HES A GREAT GUY AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE SO 5 MONTHS LATER WANT YOUR TRUCK BACK s WHEN YOU PULLED OUT OF HIS DRIVE YOU MADE THE TRADE AND AS FAR AS ME BING A REDNECK WELL THATS IS WHAT YOU THINK I KNOW THE TRUTH HAVE A NICE LIFE AND RAY WE WILL TRADE ON SOMETHING DOWN THE ROAD HELL IF YOU STILL GOT THAT TRUCK I WILL BUY THAT OFF OF YOU IF NOT MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND ALL BE SAFE AND WHATCH WHO YOU TRADE WITH .

:? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P ops: ops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I hate to see name calling on the forum-clouds the facts. I also hate to see comments made about grammar and word usage. However since Badsatge1 threw a stone at Masamiba- I thought I would direct everyone to his glass house.

Badstage1 wrote:

"You need to learn some grammar and how to spell, your ad makes you look like a redneck....whoops i just saw your from WV."

Note -Lowercase "i". Also last "your" is incorrect usage should be a contraction "you're" short for "you are" as in you are from WV.

Badstage1 also wrote:

"I've got a life dude, get one yourself. take rays dick out of your mouth also."

Note - Lowercase "t" in sentence 2 "take". Note lack of capitalization of "ray" and absence of possessive as in "Ray's".

Badstage1 also wrote:

"why, all you did is bash me on the forum. If you honestly was going to see what is true then i would give them but you and i both know you wouldnt like the truth about ray. "

Note- Lowercase "w" on "why". Sentence 2 "was" should have been "were". Note lowercase "i". Note proper noun usage "ray" should be "Ray".

Badstage1-

Everyone speaks differently and not everyone is the best typist. To ridicule people because of where they live or how they speak or write is petty and pathetic.

I truly feel sorry for you.

BTW, I make mistakes just like anyone else and my BS degree is in English- I would never treat or speak to someone like you did to Masamiba.

You owe him an apology.

Scorp

SCORP MASAMIBA HERE JUST WANTED TO THANKS
Old 08-05-2009, 06:00 PM
masamiba
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Harb: I would join you, but I think this thread is on it's last leg.

Backtrade1: I will admit that you lack some class & common sense; while pointing out grammar mistakes as you do them at the same time. Consider your words as if a 6 year old child WAS reading them... maybe an apology is not such a bad idea.

Badtrade, no one here is very supportive of your attitude, whining, or the fact that you seem to be highly irrational. So, maybe you can ride of into the sunset with your 65 vette & have a nice life.

RIGSBY MASAMIBA HERE JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU
Old 11-02-2009, 02:20 PM
gmanxss
SENIOR BUILDER

Default SUIE54 IS A GOOD GUY

I TRADED WITH RAY IN NC FOR A CHEVELLE. HE TOLD ME THE TRUTH ABOUT IT AND THERE WERE NO PROBLEMS WITH THE TRADE. I WILL TRADE WITH HIM IN THE FUTURE. GMANXSS