BEWARE: of the Ohio rip off groups

Old 09-17-2007, 10:12 AM
greedinc
SHOW GUEST

Default rod and every one else

this is bullsh*t just because of one a**hole my friends and i get thrown under the bus,like i said if i was ripping someone off i would not have my number on any add and i wouldnt say come look at my stuff,as far as all u whiney computer tuff guys stick with being billy bada** on the phone and internet because i dont think it would pan out for u in real life so long boys
Old 09-17-2007, 03:39 PM
skydog
SHOW GUEST

Enough mud slinging. Just a word of advice to Rod and other RJ members: If something costs over 100.00 or so, you may wanna look at it before you send the cash. At least get ten or so good digital photos. I spent a few hours working on the famed white Camaro in question, and it needed work. JUST EXACTLY LIKE THE AD CLEARLY STATED. You bought it sight unseen Rod. Nobody lied to you. Nobody told you it was ready for Barrett Jackson. Chris told you it needed work. I heard the phone conversation. I was right there. What would you do if someone saw your ad and wanted to send you 11,000 dollars for your Camaro? Say no?? I think not.

I will promise you, my idea of "it needs some work" and yours are probably not the same. It doesn't mean either one of us is wrong. How many RJ members have seen the rusty 78 Malibu on here with the 355 and a 650 Holley, Kelly Chargers and a primer paint job where the ad says: " 500 horsepower!" "runs nines!" Guess what? the seller probably believes it! Use some judgement, people. Especially if the ad says "needs work"..... HELLO?????

Skydog
(Charter member, O.R.O.G.)
Old 09-17-2007, 06:03 PM
speedn
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: BEWARE: of the Ohio rip off groups

man rod is this why u have so maney diff names cause your allways getting kicked off
Old 09-17-2007, 06:08 PM
speedn
SHOW GUEST

Default you

Originally Posted by chevguy65
Tom is right,

Members for at least a year, no profiles, no honor pymnts....

Not one of you guys sound like you do any business honestly or fairly.
I think you all need to find another place to do your whinning and scamming.
your profile is just a bunch off crap what a pic of not u. how do u know if ido business fairly did u do any with me i don,t think so . so here u r just talking about something u have no facks on u should think before u speek all u guys do on here is slam people cuase u don,t have any thing better to do
Old 09-17-2007, 06:10 PM
speedn
SHOW GUEST

Tom is right,

o i take that back u do have a profile. owell but u still have no ideal what your taling about
Old 09-17-2007, 06:42 PM
jbsjunk
EXPERT BUILDER

Need to change that name from "speedn" to "spellin" or "cypherin" because both need alot of work. :lol:
Old 09-17-2007, 07:11 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

DIDN'T WE HERE FROM THESE SAME GUYS EARLIER THIS YEAR????---LOTS AND LOTS OF GRIPING AND ACCUSING AND NO FACTS GIVEN TO BACK IT UP FROM EITHER SIDE!!!! :? :? :? ----ON THE HONOR PAYMENT THING I STILL STAND ON WHAT I ALWAYS SAY[PAY UP OR SHUT UP]---THIS FORUM IS TO LEARN FROM AND HELP OTHER RACERS/ IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED -BACK IT UP WITH INFO HERE :?: / IF YOU JUST MADE A BAD DEAL THEN LEARN FROM IT ops: --JUST STOP GRIPING AND NAME CALLING --BE REAL MEN AND WOMEN AND GET OVER IT :roll: :roll: ---LIVELY[ BY THE WAY I DO HAVE A PROFILE/ MAKE HONOR PAYMENTS/AND CAN ADMIT WHEN I MAKE MISTAKES]
Old 09-18-2007, 04:15 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: you

Originally Posted by speedn
Tom is right,

your profile is just a bunch off crap what a pic of not u. how do u know if ido business fairly did u do any with me i don,t think so . so here u r just talking about something u have no facks on u should think before u speek all u guys do on here is slam people cuase u don,t have any thing better to do
Yes I know, my profile is just crap...lol
Yes that is me in the pics.

I do not know if you do business fairly but the way you act on here if that is any indication, I would not buy squat from you.
I do know what I am talking about though because I have dealt with your type over and over in my life and can say without reservation that the ones that cry and bitch the most are 99% of the time guilty as charged.

You guys need to act like men and knock this off.
Take it to emails or private messages.
Like what has already been said, not one of you can substantiate any of your crap so let it go.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:47 PM
Rodbbc
APPRENTICE

Default Rip offs, Thief, lier scammerr etc ------------------------

Say you guys are just one big lot of scammers lie, cheat and do what you have to get the buck from others. I'm not the only one that is wise to you scams you all all well known from teh West -East coast.

Note there are no reports here concerning and scams or rip offs.
So quit trying to turn things around, your the one changing your address, names and phone numbers, but your just a THIEF
Old 08-29-2009, 04:50 PM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

JUST IN MY HEAD?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -