M&R SAFETY IS A RIP OFF.... WONT STAND BEHIND PRODUCT

Old 10-26-2009, 03:43 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default M&R SAFETY IS A RIP OFF.... WONT STAND BEHIND PRODUCT

I have been back racing Junior Dragsters with my kids since 2006 after retiring from Jr's (I thought) in 1996. I recently sent my M&R belts in to be recertified for my spare Jr, which is lent out or used for kids in need who break their cars. I needed them to finish the season ending 9-12 race. I ended up borrowing a set of belts to throw in there for the last race as M&R had not even called me back yet. Well, I was unloading the trailer finally and saw the Impact belts in the car and it jogged my memory that they STILL had not called. I called M&R Friday and asked where my belts were? They said they did not have them. I called my shipper and got the tracking number and called back to inform them they were in fact delivered there on 9-3-09. Today I get a call from M&R saying they found my belts and they had left me a message saying the hardware was too old to recert!!! Yeah, sure you did, and even left a message! From not there to you left me a message! I said you must have the wrong belts, mine were like new, not 20 passes on them in two+ years. I said "They look brand new right"? She said "YES". She then said the date on the hardware was 2001 and they were not recertifiable. I said how long is the hardware good for and do you use old dated hardware to make new belts? 10 years she says. Doing quick math for her I said we are only in 2009, that's 8 years. She again said they were not able to recert. I said I only began racing again in 2006, how is my hardware 2001 when I bought them new? She began quoting the SFI rule book. I asked again how I could start in 2006 and have hardware dated 2001? They refused to even consider recerting even though the 10 years was not up and they must have used old hardware because I bought them new. Not even a discount was offered!!! The excuses people use to make a buck kill me, and kills their business even more. I will buy new belts from anybody but M&R. Sucky service, worse attitudes and they wonder why you get upset on the phone. My belts were as new as the stuff they send out, not a scratch, not a stain. I asked they verify my sale in their history as I do not have the reciept, but they appearantly have new owners or managers because she repeated, do you have the reciept?????? Good luck with future business. I'll send red pens so you can keep track of your profits -
Old 10-31-2009, 08:48 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Wrong Belts

Well, I just arrived home from the NHRA race here to a box on my porch from M&R. I fully realize why they wont cert the belts! I sent blue camlocks and the azzwipes send back black!!!!!!! They are not even my belts