Fastrack Response

Old 01-31-2008, 05:24 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Turbodbuick
Originally Posted by fastrackat
Please check out our response as of 01/30/2008 on the first rantings by mr turbobuick. Read it all, and you will understand why this is our last post on this subject.
You can say all you want on the internet, but when it comes down to it you sold me a VERY POOR QUALITY TRAILER, THAT IS GETTING WORSE BY EACH USE! For what I time, $, repairs, upgrades in it already to it would cost $11k to get a $7500 trailer back....
LMFAO the lad must be looking for work,now if this isn't the bone head post of them all

Now I'd like to see the proof of what I highlighted,must have been a frame off resteration huh?
Old 01-31-2008, 02:34 PM
Turbodbuick
APPRENTICE

I am un Happy with my experience with Fastrack & with my 30 ft Team Spirit Trailer. I think both are of very poor quality. I would not recommend them.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:46 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

I am un Happy with my experience with Fastrack & with my 30 ft Team Spirit Trailer. I think both are of very poor quality. I would not recommend them. Damn, must be an automated response to posts since that is the same message I see 3 times. Hey Tom, can you tell me how to get this feature? Thanks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 01-31-2008, 02:58 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by insane4fbodys

Damn, must be an automated response to posts since that is the same message I see 3 times. Hey Tom, can you tell me how to get this feature? Thanks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LMAO thats the "retard feature" he is looking for a job fixin trailers, you know frame off restorations on new trailers :P :P You know the "hi-end stuff , Lookin to make a quick buck of someone :P