Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Bluefamily,

Now that is good to see a man of principal. I commend you... Scooter
Old 01-23-2009, 10:39 AM
W31350
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by bluefamilyracing
give me the mans name and address and I will go knock on his door and get your parts for you at no charge. I live 30 miles from fort wayne

just trying to help you out :?

Steve Blue
Steve, if I was in Idiana I would go with you.

If anyone is wanting to purchase something in central/west FL. send me a
pm and I can check the stuff out for you.
jeff

PS: Scammers should be boxed up and sent to Iraq wearing only an American flag!
Old 02-02-2009, 12:56 PM
oldgreymare
SHOW GUEST

Default Internet Fraud

Thanks for the support and the offer to "make things right"....I'll have to pass on that offer unfortunately. Just an update. I have filed a internet crime complaint through a new U.S. organization. Check out this link....

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

You input to very comprehensive questions regarding the particulars of the fraud. IC3 is a umbrella organization of various federal agencies (found this site through the FBI) that directs fraud complaints that have merit to local authorities, (MY COMPLAINT HAS BEEN ACCEPTED) and issued a case number and will be forwarded to Indiana authorities. Good to see internet crime is beginning to be taken seriously.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:43 PM
nitroaddict2002
APPRENTICE

I filed a complaint in my case with IC3 and they didn't do "diddly" for me. But then again...that's the story of my life!
Old 02-02-2009, 04:08 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

JUST BECAUSE THEY TOOK ALL YOUR INFO AND GAVE YOU A CASE NUMBER DOES NOT MEAN THEY WILL GET ANYTHING DONE FOR YOU!!! CALL THE COPS/ STATES ATTORNEY/ HIS PARENTS / RELATIVES/ PUT AN ADD IN HIS LOCAL PAPER [HE WILL SEE THAT FOR SURE] MAKE HIM STICK HIS HEAD OUT SO SOMEONE CAN GRAB IT!!!!!!!!!!

MAN- I FEEL BETTER
LIVELY
Old 03-26-2009, 11:53 AM
oldgreymare
SHOW GUEST

Default found address and phone number of scammer

Through the wonders of the internet I found Mr. Chad Schlatter's address, photo and land line phone number. Any suggestions for my next step? He posts over a number of sites as fasfzr1 and Sir_chad. Currently hanging out @ modded mustang website...he has blocked me from PM. He has undoubtedly changed his name again to set up another scam. Seems that he lives in a Fort Wayne trailer court.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:01 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

start calling his number, do it from different phones all times of the day and night. send him a certified letter with a copy of the internet fraud form you filled out. bug him till he can't stand it and then...bug him some more!
:twisted:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 03-26-2009, 02:59 PM
bluefamilyracing
APPRENTICE

THIS IS VERY SIMPLE...GIVE ME THE PH# AND ADDRESS AND HIS NAME AND WHAT HE OWES YOU AND I WILL PERSONALY GO KNOCK ON THE DIPSHITS DOOR AND GET YOUR SHIT, I LIVE VERY CLOSE TO FORT WAYNE ...EASY PEEZY JAPANEEZY.

STEVE BLUE
Old 03-28-2009, 12:15 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

hey steve,i aint got much to do for a few weeks ill go with you too.you will need a witness to the fact rhat he tried to assault you, if that dont work you will need BAIL!!!!
Old 02-22-2017, 11:28 AM
fasfzr1
SHOW GUEST

WOW I find this after all these years. This buyer tried to SCAM me, PAYPAL, and UPS and was caught for saying he never got the set up that I sold and sent him and we even had the PROOF of delivery from UPS!!! But you guys who thought he was cool and thought coming to somebody's house and thinking you would get somewhere with threats it would not have turned out well for him or you!! GROW UP INTERNET PUNKS!!