Scammer traderguy (#36188)

Old 12-15-2008, 06:24 PM
bigcustoms
SHOW GUEST

Default traderguy scammer

Just didn't want anyone to forget about you since you won't accept messages from folks you are a joke and a scammer i will not trade him he had a car and what me to trade him and i said no so we call me a f---ing ass so now you are the ((((((( ASS NOW BOY )))))))))))
Old 12-15-2008, 06:31 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: I did it for you Rudy.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:46 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Mark,
Thanks man!! I know the creep won't come in here, wayyyy toooo many folks that will bash his sorry butt for being a lowlife!! I really just want him to know I am bustin on him every chance I get. :lol: :lol:

How you liking my John Deere Tractor now Keithyboy of Ashland KY,
aka traderguy? 8) 8)

As usual, no charge for the FREE advertising, you deserve it Keithboy!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 12-25-2008, 07:53 AM
Deezy411
APPRENTICE

Default Hallogays

Rudy why do you always talk trash about people? Your a dick and a coward. every post i read you want to fight or meet or something. Your a tire kicker and a low baller.Im not standing up for this guy i just wanted to let everyone no that hallowayshotrod is coward who talks shit about other people to make him feel better.What you thought i was done with you? Dont think i forgot about all the shit you and your friends talk to me all because i wouldnt sell you a set of 1250$ heads for ... what was your offer $250? I think their are bad sellers and bad buyers and your a bad buyer. If you go to your messages and it says hallowayshotrodz dont open it because it will be a disrespectful low offer that will piss you off and when you say NO he will then bring you to this forum and him and his friends will bash away. Rudy your a piece of crap and i think everyone should know how you do buisness.Now have all your buddies come on here and make you feel better and tell me how great you are. This isnt the last time you will see me Rudy.
Old 12-25-2008, 08:38 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

deezy411----------------NOW- NOW--WAS SANTA NOT NICE TO YOU THIS TIME ops: ops: OR WHAT!!!!!!! NOT EVERYONE BEATS ON YOU OR DEFENDS 'hollowayshotrods'---ALOT OF US [ME FOR ONE ]-CRANKED ON rudy-WHEN HE GOT FLYING OFF AND WAS BESIDE HIMSELF AWHILE BACK :shock:
BUT I WILL DEFEND HIM IN HIS TIMES WHEN HE I FEEL HE IS RIGHT/IN FACT I WOULD DEFEND YOU IF I FELT YOU WERE RIGHT-SO-STOP POSTING ON EVERY SUBJECT ON THIS FORUM COMPLAINING ABOUT HIM--IT MAKES YOU LOOK SMALL, IMMATURE/ AND COWARDLY---I THINK YOU ARE A BETTER MAN THEN THAT AS I HAVE SEEN IT IN SOME OF YOUR POSTS BEFORE-SO -PLEASE PROVE ME RIGHT AND TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND RELAX

WE ARE ALL RACERS AND BUILDERS ON HERE IN OUR OWN WAYS AND LEVELS OF EXPERTISE --GOOD LUCK WITH THE COMING YEAR AND DON'T LET ANGER AND FRUSTRATION TOWARD OTHERS BEAT YOU 8)

LIVELY
Old 12-25-2008, 09:01 AM
Deezy411
APPRENTICE

Default Again and Again

I know. I do apologize. But i looked at his recent post under his profile and all he does is go around starting crap and puting in his 2 cent in a negative way. I just feel for other people he is doing it to because i know first hand what he can do and the guy is a bad person.Maybe he has personal problems hes dealing with but i dont think he should take his problems out on somebody else he should keep it to himself. Oh and my Christmas has been great just got on here in the forums and seen he hasnt stoped since me. Merry Christmas!!!

But he does Kick tires and throw low ball offers. Just a warning if he offers you a low price just take it because its not worth the bashing he will do if you say no.
Old 12-25-2008, 11:11 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I agree '' LIVELY'' he need's to get off Rudys back!!!
Old 12-25-2008, 10:55 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Sounds to me like the pot calling the kettle black. Deezy you've made 23 post and over half have been negative. Geez.. :roll: :roll: :wink:
Old 12-25-2008, 11:12 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

.Sorry i was over the line

Zip.
Old 12-26-2008, 02:49 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Firsy Deezy, I have no response to you other than this.
Produce ONE person that has said I lowballed them or EVEN offered one red cent for ANY car on here. Secondly, show the folks some proof from where you lied saying I telephoned you about ANYTHING at any time, (from your other thread lies). Just another of your common man lies. You know "first hand" that I can have an effect on you? Please dizzy, show us how I impacted you in any kind of way. I simply stated the facts: You are full of words, as most folks are when it is time to "man up". I sense tons of jealousy in some of you boys. Deezy, times must be getting rough for you son, I saw your ad begging for work on Craigslist.

If I have wronged someone as DIZZYBOY states, please, come in the forum and let it get aired out. My open invitation to ALL the folks I have done"wrong" or lowballed on here. I know you can't find anybody, so good luck.

Zipper,
Thanks man!!!!!

My intent is to KEEP Keith the traderguy, and anyone else who has wronged me in the forefront, maybe I can help prevent someone else from being screwed.

I will continue to post about scammers and liars, like I said before "If people don't like it, .......DON'T READ IT!

Thanks to those who went to bat for me........

If you are reading this Keith, all you have to do is square up with me and the noise stops.

* I edited the original version as not to stir up unnecessary controversy around zip and myself.*

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -