CONMAN - Ty Lofstrom @ TLI Racing engines in Medina Tx

Old 12-07-2009, 09:46 AM
hudhornet
SHOW GUEST

Default Ty Lofstron on EBAY!!!!

I to was almost ripped off by Ty. I had never heard so many excuses on why my rocker arms that I bought from him (MTU-BILMEKANIKER) havent arrived in a allowable time. He didnt accept paypal is the first red flag. He said he had to wait on a Postal Money Order to clear his bank (e-trade) lol. ALL usps money orders can be cashed at any bank! To make a long story short it took actions from ebay and a month of my time to get me a busted up box missing parts. p.s. I have many documented calls that were not answered by him. but hes now calling me to erase the negative feedback.... how ironic!
Old 05-07-2015, 05:59 PM
fordmad
APPRENTICE

6 years later and Ty Lofstrom is up and running again under the name Crusader Customs in Kerrville TX - this prick has no morals whatsoever !
Although he is smart enough to keep his bullshit off Forums and does not have a website, here is a link to his Instagram and Facebook pages clearly showing him at it again.

BE WARNED !

Crusader Customs
88 Coronado Dr
Kerrville TX
830 928 9229
https://instagram.com/crusader0711/
Old 02-19-2017, 07:04 AM
Chevord71
SHOW GUEST

He is in business once again. Under Crusader Customs, in Kerrville Tx. Just to let others know. Same person, different company name, same con. New location in on 308 Mill run Kerrville Tx.