RACING JUNK going down the tubes!!!

Old 10-19-2008, 06:37 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Man, That is harsh. Don't you think you owe the folks at this site some due-dillegance to work through the issues? We all pay something to be members... as it should be!! Otherwise, every stroker would be farming out BS with no protection, no filter, there would be no boundaries to the problems. Things take time to correct... give them some time.... & CHILL.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:29 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Harsh

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Man, That is harsh. Don't you think you owe the folks at this site some due-dillegance to work through the issues? We all pay something to be members... as it should be!! Otherwise, every stroker would be farming out BS with no protection, no filter, there would be no boundaries to the problems. Things take time to correct... give them some time.... & CHILL.
NOPE!
I have Payed My Dues!
And,also have Stated My OPIPION!
You have Yours,I have MINE!
Later
G 8)
Old 10-20-2008, 10:12 AM
PJ
CRAFTSMAN

Default Your account

Certainly this is not the place to get into someones account and discuss issues. I did notice this post today and immediately investigated the issue. I do see on 2008-09-02 11:33:02 our log files show "Changed value_points from '0' to '5000'

After looking into the account I noticed there were none in there, so they were replenished again. BUT that got me thinking about all the others and when I checked on them - they were in there.

I'm not sure why that happened to you but we certainly didn't mean to snub anyone and we appreciate your status with us, no matter what account type you have. We never send anyone a bill for another year, we just send out an email that your account has expired and all the benefits of Club Membership if you were to join back up again.

Our goal is to help you get in contact with other people that have the same passion and interests as yourself so that you may buy or sell an item that you are interested in. Your membership, whether a free basic account or an enhanced Club Membership, means just as much to us, no matter what option you choose. We are just happy that you turn to us to use the site and would make sure that any experience that you have with us is the best one that we can deliver for you.

Enjoy the Value Points, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and we urge everyone that may have an issue with their account, to contact us directly at the [email protected] email address so that we can resolve any issues that you may have.

pj
Old 10-21-2008, 04:06 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

No re-upping for me either! I am fed up with all the commercial ads burying my lil ole personal ads EVERY time I post!! I do not understand why they can't seperate the sellers from the personal sales ads, and hold accountable the folks that violate the seperation. Look at todays most recent ads. Why do they need to post EVERY damn trailer they have?

PJ, you really need to save this site from self destruction. Is it time for change in your front office? Maybe some fresh, young blood with technology savvy! If there is difficulty in firing someone that isn't performing, let me know. I will sign a five minute contract with RJ, send them packing and then you can get the new guy rolling on the software.

You better hurry, the site sure is pissing off lots of folks.

I had to write this twice, the wayyyyy coooooool technology you guys are using locked me out when I had to TRY to submit my reply seven or eight times. :evil:

I pay my dues as well, I fill out my profile, pay my honor payments and stay honest. If you guys are willing to lose clients, then keep on keeping on.

JMO
Old 10-21-2008, 07:24 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default ADS!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^BINGO!!!^^^^^^^^^We Have a WINNER!
Later
G 8)
OH Yeah! PJ
I Just Checked my SoCalled Value Points again? 0 To Me Means NONE!
Later
Old 10-21-2008, 08:22 AM
PJ
CRAFTSMAN

Default Value Points

I do see them in there, Maybe our system is not refreshing your account. I will reset your account on my end. Let me know if you see them. Thanks bbchevy
Old 10-22-2008, 10:21 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Value Points

Originally Posted by pj
I do see them in there, Maybe our system is not refreshing your account. I will reset your account on my end. Let me know if you see them. Thanks bbchevy
PJ,
They are there Now!THANKS!
Its realy TO BADDD,that you cannot Change the Ad Process as far as the Business ADs,as FAST as you took care of Me?
I Could realy CARE LESS about the 5000 Points!!!!!!!!!But,would LIKE to see the Site back the Way it was when i 1st came aboard!
Once Again,just my OPINION!!!
Later
G 8)
Old 10-22-2008, 12:29 PM
PJ
CRAFTSMAN

Default Business Ads

I certainly understand the frustration in the business ads issue. Currently Business accounts make up of only 10% of total ads posted, 90% of the ads are by individuals. But when a dealer posts 50 at a time (which some can do) it does bring other items down. Just like when you do to their ads when you post after them.

The site has not changed, when you say go back to what it was, its difficult to do that because this is the way it was, just not many users were using it. We have grown and people realize that advertising on our site can work for them, so now you see it more, but it was always there.

We cannot separate them from the listings, just like we would not do that to you, even if it was requested by many to isolate your postings, BUT having said that, I have asked our tech team to allow for better sorting on all pages, and this is what is in the works,

Sort by:

Time: Oldest Postings
Time: Newest Postings
Price: lowest first
Price: highest first
Price: No Price listed
Distance: Nearest first
Distance: Farthest first
Account Type: Club Members first
Account Type: Basic Members first
Account Type: Dealers first
Ad Type: Featured Ads first
Ad Type: Premiere Ads first
Ad Type: Ads with images first
Category

This type of sorting will allow you to modify the listings to pull certain things ahead of others.

We hope this improvement helps the people who are interested in using this kind of service. Remember that this site was designed from input from users like yourself and will continue to be changed and modified in that way.

Our customers really do come first, all customers.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:50 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

How about dealers last, with a banner. That way I can skip that part...JMO
Old 10-22-2008, 02:58 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

How about restricting the number of consecutive items listed at the same instant to 5 in a 24 hour period ? With only 10% of members listing 90% of the items for sale it leaves the 'little' guy out in the breeze. How about building a site,( RJ2 ), specifically for mass listers and leave ( RJ1 ) for the 'little' guys. I completely understand the business reason for accepting ALL listers but.....
There IS an alternative place specifically for the 'little' guy with just a couple of items to sell.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -