Lost Job today.

Old 02-11-2011, 05:58 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

My interview is Tuesday. Kinda fitting the flinging poo pic because it is at a zoo.

Good luck on your interview. Check out the forums on that site. There are people on there complaining that they haven't found a job in a year or more. Maybe they need to change careers. Obiviously you at least got an interview pretty quickly.

I like the way you can search by job title, company, area or a combination of those.
Old 02-12-2011, 06:54 AM
al34
JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by tmasitto
Originally Posted by al34
Business is born to make money, so business will do what it needs to to do that. Employment is AT WILL, a business cant promise you forever just as you can not promise a business forever.
You do not need an attorny, you need a new job and to grow some balls. :wink:

al34
you are 100% right. I was crying like a little baby. It was a real kick in the balls. You are also right the layer will do nothing for me like I said he will do anything to take a case. I am not going to go that way. I know it is a at will state. I was just really upset. But if I look at it one door closes another opens. Thanks for the kick in the a$$. :wink:

I am going to take my 401K and pay off all my chit and find something less stressfull till I retire in 6 years.

Sharron714 lets just start over. I am sorry if I pissed you off 4 months ago. Lets move on. Like I said I am sorry . Just please don't call my phone my Dad is very sick and I leave my phone on through out the night. Ok Please let it go. OK.

Mopar1968 you are just cool, Thanks for sticking up for me. We may just read he's e-mail wrong. :wink:

One more thing. E-mail sucks you never really know how it is ment to come across. You can't hear or see the person, and it sometimes comes across all wrong.

Goomba
Good Luck to you :wink:
Old 02-12-2011, 05:26 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

mark was one full week then monday and friday of this week they hired me cause looked like thing was picking up and then fizzled so now im kinda on call