RIP Outlaw...

Old 09-22-2017, 04:55 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default RIP Outlaw...

I got a message last night on here from Dwaine (YellaBrick) that one of our RJ brothers Outlaw passed away in a car accident on Wednesday this week.

We all know Outlaw had struggled with pain and other demons through the years but was a great guy. I am personally sad that I never got to meet him in person before his time came to end. Sounds like he went out in style driving a 2013 Dodge Challenger.

I found his obituary this morning, it actually put a smile on my face after reading it. I will post it below.

RIP Ken, the pain is gone now...

Ken McDearmon, 62, exited his well used old body, having lived twice as long as he expected and way longer than he deserved.

A funeral service for Ken McDearmon will be Sunday, Sept. 24, 2017 at 4:30 p.m. at Peck Funeral Home Chapel. Burial will be in Ebenezer Cemetery (Morgan County). Visitation will be Saturday from 6 to 8 p.m. at the funeral home.

Mr. McDearmon died on Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2017. He was born Sept. 3, 1955, in Illinois to Johnnie Ralph McDearmon and Martha Bell Moore McDearmon. He was preceded in death by his father.

Survivors include his wife, Debbie McDearmon; one son, Dillon McDearmon (Anna); one daughter, Christy McDearmon-Davis (Tige); mother, Martha McDearmon; one sister, Joan Bennett; seven grandchildren, Caitlin Dotson, Rachel Davis, Alexis Padgett, Destiny McDearmon, Damion McDearmon, Peyton McDearmon and Jeffrey McDearmon; and two great- grandchildren, Ayden and Timothy.

Pallbearers will be The Boozefighters Motorcycle Club.

He has also left behind a heck of a lot of stuff that his wife and kids don’t know what to do with

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 09-22-2017, 05:09 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 09-22-2017, 09:55 AM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

I liked Ken, RIP.
Old 09-22-2017, 11:36 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Rest in Peace , Brother
Old 09-23-2017, 03:41 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

RIP outlaw.
Never got to meet him I do remember how much I enjoy his post. He was a no BS guy and told it like it was.
Old 09-25-2017, 06:56 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Many of us followed him and his life of pain. RIP my friend.