2003 32' SHADOW BOX TRAILOR 4 sale

Old 02-18-2008, 03:29 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by olds48
Hey,Tom.I don't care about the trailer but would like to say one thing.HILLBILLIES ARE PRICELESS!That's why I am proud to be one!Poor spelling,bad grammar,rude talking and bad manners ARE NOT traits of a hillbilly.Hardworking,God fearing,honest dealing and straight shooting are traits of a hillbilly.I'm not trying to pick sides or start crap,just defending my friends,nieghbors,family and myself.Tom,you are way above stereotyping.And I'm am better than being stereotyped.Call him whatever you want,it's none of my business,but don't make fun of the peolpe who grow your food and cut down trees to make your Charmin,or grow cotton for your Fruit of the Looms.American by birth,Southern by the grace of God.
Eric,sorry if it offended you that wasn't my intentions.
Old 02-18-2008, 04:48 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

i went back and found this. is this all he does just to get a rise out of everyone?
http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...er=asc&start=0
Old 02-18-2008, 05:01 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Hey,Tom You didn't offend me.No need to apologize.That's just how I feel about it.I know your a good guy.I do believe you could have a little bit of a temper :shock: Just kidding.Don't worry about it,I think I might have over reacted a bit myself ops: I apologize for jumping on you.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:11 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by lookingaround
i went back and found this. is this all he does just to get a rise out of everyone?
http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...er=asc&start=0

i didnt make that thread....the moderators made that thread bcuz they thought i was thread jacking......get your facts straight if you dont know what your talking about
Old 02-18-2008, 05:42 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

they made that because you were bragging about yourself and dogging on everybody else. just like you are doing here. im not going to get a keyboard fight with you.
Old 02-18-2008, 06:25 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

they made that because you were bragging about yourself and dogging on everybody else. just like you are doing here. im not going to get a keyboard fight with you.
like i said you dont know.....they were bashing me after i put that i won in a thread that i thought was a thread to post wins.......get ya mind right dude.......you need to read more about everything instead of 1 side of a story and what you think might have happened.....
Old 02-19-2008, 03:02 AM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by alwaysconsistent
like i said you dont know.....they were bashing me after i put that i won in a thread that i thought was a thread to post wins.......get ya mind right dude.......you need to read more about everything instead of 1 side of a story and what you think might have happened.....
Old 02-19-2008, 04:20 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by topsportsman1

I disagree with you always you aren't the brightest person on here,you can't even spell trailer let alone know about them,tipical hillbilly :P

T R A I L E R

And you don't have any mannors either you type in CAPS like a moron

yeah... typical hillbilly.... NO MANNERS

LMAO
Old 02-19-2008, 05:37 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74

I disagree with you always you aren't the brightest person on here,you can't even spell trailer let alone know about them,tipical hillbilly :P

T R A I L E R

LMAO
Sorry maybe it was a bad choice in words,maybe I should have just used Ignorant Hick :P

And on top of that always is not the brightest,or sharpest crayon in the box :P

And as far as me with a Temper,nope no temper here I just tell it how I see things
Old 02-19-2008, 05:50 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74

T R A I L E R

LMAO
Sorry maybe it was a bad choice in words,maybe I should have just used Ignorant Hick :P

And on top of that always is not the brightest,or sharpest crayon in the box :P

And as far as me with a Temper,nope no temper here I just tell it how I see things
I was just giving you some crap because you spelled at least two words wrong while making fun of him for spelling trailer wrong.

:lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -