screued up rj

Old 09-28-2016, 04:18 PM
tenfive67
SHOW GUEST

Yep, im getting my messages every time i get on here...messages from rj trying to sell something. How about fixing the other problems please.

thanks in advance for your attention to this matter.
Old 10-06-2016, 06:16 AM
bcellana
APPRENTICE

Hi guys, This is Becky from RacingJunk here. Thanks for giving your input on the site, we want to hear both good and bad feedback whenever you can give it. I can answer to one of the problems that I hope will help. On the 10 page per ad problem, you can change that default by going into your RJ account, scroll toward the bottom and there is a dropdown titled Number of Ads per page. It allows you to change the number of ads per page to 10, 25, 50 or 100. Just click "Set" and it will be changed. Once you change it there, it will stay with you each time you are logged in and browsing. As for the FB popup, we are working on getting that to change. For any search issues, we are also working on making that much, much stronger and more effective. Don't hesitate to give us any examples of searches you are doing that aren't giving you what you want for results. Any little bit of info helps! Thanks and happy browsing!
Old 10-15-2016, 06:03 AM
tenfive67
SHOW GUEST

Hey Becky, saw your post above today and went to my account to be sure it was showing 100 ads per page and it was but i still clicked on set. went to top right box and put in "camaro". Still gave me 10 ads per page? Don't know if its doing this to anyone else or not.

Another thing i noticed is that my default is "new to old" and the results of the search gave me "best match"?

Thanks

Last edited by tenfive67; 10-15-2016 at 06:05 AM.
Old 10-26-2016, 08:04 AM
bcellana
APPRENTICE

Hi Tenfive67! Sorry it took me so long to see this. Thanks for the info, I see that problem as well and the request has been put in to get it fixed. I will keep on top of it and let you know when it is fixed. Thanks!
Old 10-27-2016, 05:56 PM
chrispowerhouse
SHOW GUEST

At first glance and run thru , not sure i like it . the old format was user friendly and easy to navigate . Time will tell , if car count and adds drop off we'll know !Ive been a member here for well over 12 years .Bought and sold a lot of cars , trailers , and parts

Last edited by chrispowerhouse; 10-27-2016 at 06:00 PM.
Old 12-09-2016, 09:10 AM
bcellana
APPRENTICE

Hi Tenfive67, The fix rolled out this week to show the correct number of ads when searching. Thanks for letting us know about that problem!
Old 12-17-2016, 10:01 AM
fast98ls1
SHOW GUEST

I have noticed if i do advance search,say like 500 miles then when i click private owner ,i only get like 5 cars that are in my own city.Before i click private it said 1500 matches.Didnt used to do this.Also miss were u could hit to see how far ad u were looking at was from u.
Thanks
Old 12-18-2016, 06:29 AM
manley
JUNIOR BUILDER

Yes I agree that half ass map might as well not even be on there.