T and L Engines

Old 11-19-2009, 12:15 PM
n2carz6
SHOW GUEST

Default t and l

sent an e-mail through their web site nov. 11 asking about my engine and that i would like to come down for the dyno run and pick it up. loyd called at 8:55 thur the 12th and asked if i could be there sat the 14th i said cool see you at 10:00 everything went great!! i placed my order on sept 21st. i can say this, loyd was great the shop was impressive. they have a ton of engines in progress which is probably the blame for delays and the lack of people power to answer the phones and e-mails. anyway, i should have the engine in the car and running by the weekend. it has been hard to sleep this week!!
Old 12-17-2009, 08:40 PM
ZZMAN
APPRENTICE

We placed our order back in March of 2009. Still no calls or emails. They have our contact info.

ZZMAN
Old 01-12-2010, 06:19 PM
ZZMAN
APPRENTICE

Loyd called the customer in mid Dec of 2009 said the engine was going to the dyno the next week. The customer has called and emailed every week but and Still no engine.

I had high hopes that I could inform every one that we Received our engine BUT I WAS WRONG.

ZZMAN