mark huelskamp will rip you off

Old 12-27-2008, 07:54 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: MARK HUELSKAMP

[quote="redrocket63"]
Originally Posted by redrocket63
Originally Posted by redrocket63
. this is 4 some of the guys reading this shit that keep sticking there 2 sence in that couldnt rub 2 nickle together. because every one i see whos been telling you this shit races junk. 68 mopar slow motion, an the people .people who live around me. will tell you i dont race junk. an not one them could beat me .
Originally Posted by slowmotion
What do you race? Where do you race? I've asked around and nobody knows you. That's not uncommon. Alot of people will know a car when they see it but not the drivers name. And you wanna race? Bring it. How many championships do you have under your belt? We just added 2 more this year in our "team".
ask your self were dont i race , look dick tracy look at the adds. your another want talks shit.stauton ill welli guess you race gateway or benton or siekston, or joilet iguess you won all championships all over , wait havana wrong again, an righti dont race ijust own them . i have drivers', but looking what you race i would nt put in my garage , an you want to race i wouldnt fire motor 4 that death trap.so before you go shooten your mouth . i dont bracket race . look at my adds,an again you cant afford it.
If you look at my posts I never took a side on who screwed who. Or who was selling junk. I never said a word about the quality of your cars or your work. I just said you bringing someones daughter into it was wrong. I think your attitude sucks. You may be 100% right and the other guys screwed you. But that doesn't give you the right to come across as a complete ass. You completely lose your battle when you start making personal attacks instead of just defending the quality of your work and products.
I do find it funny that in one post you say nobody in the area can beat you. Then turn around and say you don't drive. Which is it?
Pm with some of your drivers names if you want. I won't post them. I just want to know.

I thinks alot of altered drivers would take the term "death trap" as a compliment or good description of their cars. Thanks
Old 12-27-2008, 10:06 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: MARK HUELSKAMP

I thinks alot of altered drivers would take the term "death trap" as a compliment or good description of their cars. Thanks [/quote]

Old 12-28-2008, 08:51 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

YEEAAHH!!

Death trap... I like it. Altereds do have that look. Especially in flat black.
Old 01-07-2009, 09:44 PM
ymiracing
APPRENTICE

Default Mark Huelskamp AKA GOLOUD,REDROCKET 63,BAD1963,ss738, ETC.

i haven't seen anyone standing up for you ,or saying what a swell guy you are. the fact of the matter still remains. your not a man of your word, and do not have any intentions of keeping any promises made. you still have my deposit money for 632 parts, that are another members, you scammed from him, that are in a LAWSUIT... you also have not suppled the parts that should have been there when i picked up the car.... i know your going to say that you have so many motors that those aren't the same parts ,BUT THEY ARE i know it, rosameelpito knows it, you know it, the lawyers know it, other wise you would have sent them, so you could get more money out of me.... I DARE YOU MARK, MAKE A LIAR OUT OF ME... SEND THE PARTS YOU PROMISED , REAR 3RD MEMBER, EXTRA TRANS TIN, WHEELS THAT FIT THE DAMN CAR, and RETURN THE MOTOR DEPOSIT. if you do I'll tell every one on this site that you MADE GOOD
....... I WON"T HOLD MY BREATH
Old 01-08-2009, 06:09 PM
mrharris
APPRENTICE

why would you let a nobody build you a engine for in the first place but tell this smart ass junk sell something if your ever up in kentucky with some of that HIGH DOLLAR RACING JUNK YOU GOT look me up i will go a 1/8 or 1/4 mile pass heads up for a GRAND a pass and as many as you want and my car is in my profile if ya want to see what your gettting . it will be as close and you will ever get to it NOT COCKY JUST POSITIVE mike
Old 01-11-2009, 08:03 PM
ymiracing
APPRENTICE

Default Mark Huelskamp AKA GOLOUD,REDROCKET 63,BAD1963,ss738, ETC.

BEWARE If your having any dealings with this guy...he has a lot of ads on here. he's a smooth talker but doesn't make good on promises. BEWARE...
Old 01-20-2009, 04:57 PM
timedout10grand
SHOW GUEST

Default Mark Huelskamp

I beleave we call this guy "liar-liar mark" at the track.He is always talking,you just have to learn to let it go in one ear and out the other!
Old 01-22-2009, 04:34 PM
vincef
JUNIOR BUILDER

track - so you referencing Gateway or one of the southern MO 1/8th tracks?
Old 04-10-2009, 09:10 PM
ymiracing
APPRENTICE

Default Mark Huelskamp

Its been a year now that i have been dealing with this huelskamp.. still no effort on his part to make things right. I know he has deals with other members that are still pending court action.... Seems like it would be alot easier make good on his dealings. BEWARE BEWARE When dealing with this guy Mark Huelskamp Ofallon MO or St Louis or Melle
Old 04-12-2009, 05:21 AM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

I recieved an email this morning form a friend on another site. He said this is Mark's car crashed at a ADRL event. Go through thge slide show and you will see it. http://www.adrl.us/index.php/main/photos/

Actually the email was titled "Liar Liar"

In one pic I see a for sale on the car. I tried to see if it was Listed on RJ but didn't find it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -