racing junk no help

Old 12-20-2007, 10:16 PM
davidweissberger
APPRENTICE

Default racing junk no help

I have been scammed by 2 gold sellers from ohio, fattony and big toyz454,racing junk is not providing any support for this situation better bussiness bureau and angies list is now getting involved
Old 12-20-2007, 10:20 PM
gdmii
MASTER BUILDER

How many times do you need to post the same thing?? If you had done a search on here beforehand you would have found all that info that says beware of these guys.

George
Old 12-21-2007, 02:38 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

I'll agree George but not everyone knows how to search or look. They call or email racing junk tell them what happened and nothing gets done ? the still let the jerks sell on here why ? I know they likely are getting there yearly membership fees paid to them but dont you think they should give the axe to people like that ?
Old 12-21-2007, 02:49 AM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

I agree David i see stuff in here at times i would like to buy but just scroll through because there is such a great chance these days of being scammed.
I've sold one item in here and i didn't make a honor payment then but i do pay a revolving membership each month now.
Old 12-21-2007, 06:44 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

David

Without the proper info,other than what you posted these 2 guys have NO PROFILE,that would be my first red flag on dealing with them

We need real names,telephone numbers and addresses.

Making claims like this without the proper info to who you sent your hard earned money to no one can help you.

Also in the past in this part of the forum them 2 guys I believe were reported in the past,It does help to read the forum 1st before you buy.

If you have any doubts,come here and ask,maybe someone can help you

David do you have any add numbers or links to their adds they may have posted in the classifieds?

And RJ doesn't have any part in the sales part of the deals,thats up to YOU to do your homework,sorry you got ripped off but maybe with a little more info we can help you here.

The guys here have no affiliation to RJ,we are just like you and want to help people with the honest sellers and try to get to the bottom of things here.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:15 AM
gdmii
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by hammertime
I'll agree George but not everyone knows how to search or look. They call or email racing junk tell them what happened and nothing gets done ? the still let the jerks sell on here why ? I know they likely are getting there yearly membership fees paid to them but dont you think they should give the axe to people like that ?
Yes David I agree they need to be "axed". But I think there are some legal issues that haven't been resolved that allows RJ to do that. Since none of us here are privy to that info the only thing we can do is try to help educate the guys on who the scammers are.

The initial part of my reply to the poster was in response to him posting 3 posts with the same info under 3 different topics in this section. One post is sufficient.

George
Old 12-21-2007, 10:50 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by gdmii

The initial part of my reply to the poster was in response to him posting 3 posts with the same info under 3 different topics in this section. One post is sufficient.

George
I seen that also, a little overkill I thought also. One post is enough !! I think RJ should send a messege to ALL members telling them to check out the forums, I got on RJ for years before even knowing there was forum.

Happy Holidays
David
Old 12-21-2007, 10:57 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I think RJ should send a messege to ALL members telling them to check out the forums, I got on RJ for years before even knowing there was forum.

Happy Holidays
David
I have requested this to PJ at RJ,maybe a month ago. Lets see if it will fly,and your right there are alot of members that don't know there is a forum here.

But in the last week we have had nearly 500 members sign in, older ones that have never signed into the forum,so some are reading,thats for sure
Old 12-21-2007, 12:02 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
I think RJ should send a messege to ALL members telling them to check out the forums, I got on RJ for years before even knowing there was forum.

Happy Holidays
David
I have requested this to PJ at RJ,maybe a month ago. Lets see if it will fly,and your right there are alot of members that don't know there is a forum here.

But in the last week we have had nearly 500 members sign in, older ones that have never signed into the forum,so some are reading,thats for sure
Thats good, I saved myself the trouble 2 times now after reading post on here !! Its a big help for buyers.
Old 12-22-2007, 03:40 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

There needs to be a highly visible section on the front page that is a briefing on how to use racingjunk.com to make transactions. It can point out members, honor payments, profiles and this forum. This forum is like having a security system in your home. Even homeowners put signs and stickers out in visibale area to let you know there is security.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -