"Hilldale Help Center Thread"

Old 01-24-2009, 06:50 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

FYI
I honestly do NOT enjoy ranking on people like Hilldo. He's just like the radical Islamists, ALL they understand is exactly what they dish out. I'd much rather be having positive, constructive, and educational conversations with him.....I'm tiring of his totally negative BS anyway. Always the samesamesame, NOTHING positive to say about ANYthing. I'm done playing this game. And just like the radical Islamists, he'll say he 'beat' me. Yeah, right...............
Old 01-24-2009, 07:04 AM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default oh my

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
FYI
I honestly do NOT enjoy ranking on people like Hilldo. He's just like the radical Islamists, ALL they understand is exactly what they dish out. I'd much rather be having positive, constructive, and educational conversations with him.....I'm tiring of his totally negative BS anyway. Always the samesamesame, NOTHING positive to say about ANYthing. I'm done playing this game. And just like the radical Islamists, he'll say he 'beat' me. Yeah, right...............
oh my, really like your one way street political b.s on the white house page thread thats on here. you were beat thats why your talking like this now. so make up your mind. like riggie same thing. ya know he must wake up at night with his little notebook jotting down things hes going to type at 3 in the morning. then he wakes up and hes paceing the hallway saying im gonna get him that hilldale im gonna get him now. then sits down and types these flippin hour long paragraphs, poor guy, no life.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:21 AM
chrisr
MASTER BUILDER

Actually hilldale, I founded nerds.com but you have to have a decent I.Q to get in or I would invite you( I.Q. is a rating of how smart you are) .
And maybe I was wrong about the worlds wierdist faggot thing, maybe your a fudge packer at the WWF (willy wonka factory)
Old 01-24-2009, 07:45 AM
chrisr
MASTER BUILDER

Default hilldale

I agree with DRIVINGMISSDD. It is fun to take a jab at some one everyone once in a while when it is for FUN( like us chevy guys ragging on the Fords and Mopars and vice-versa) but tends to get old when thats all the thread is about. Lets try this, hilldale is probablly a cool dude into dragracing just like the rest of us so lets pretend nothing was ever said and we were all in here talking about racing and having a good time and then hilldale came in--- Now hilldale it is your turn to start all over and start again with a post that reflects the real you. ( This would not be considered an apology by you since none is needed just a chance to start fresh) If you are just a sh** talker then continue but if not then just say hi or something and we can start over. I can't guarantee everyone else will but it is worth a try.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:55 AM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Start over

Sounds like a decent idea Hilldale. Can't see that being a pariah would be any fun.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:39 AM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Re: hilldale

Originally Posted by chrisr
I agree with DRIVINGMISSDD. It is fun to take a jab at some one everyone once in a while when it is for FUN( like us chevy guys ragging on the Fords and Mopars and vice-versa) but tends to get old when thats all the thread is about. Lets try this, hilldale is probablly a cool dude into dragracing just like the rest of us so lets pretend nothing was ever said and we were all in here talking about racing and having a good time and then hilldale came in--- Now hilldale it is your turn to start all over and start again with a post that reflects the real you. ( This would not be considered an apology by you since none is needed just a chance to start fresh) If you are just a sh** talker then continue but if not then just say hi or something and we can start over. I can't guarantee everyone else will but it is worth a try.
HI whats going on man, its cold out today up here. welcome to racing junk. i am little bored like the rest. going back to work next week.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:43 AM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default good

Originally Posted by chrisr
Actually hilldale, I founded nerds.com but you have to have a decent I.Q to get in or I would invite you( I.Q. is a rating of how smart you are) .
And maybe I was wrong about the worlds wierdist faggot thing, maybe your a fudge packer at the WWF (willy wonka factory)
now that was funny. good one. hey what ever happened to the willy wonka factory anyway.?? anyone anyone. hilldale
Old 01-24-2009, 10:07 AM
chrisr
MASTER BUILDER

Default ????

I just started posting on here so I don't know if you have given this info yet but I was wondering where you are from and what type of car you have and what type of racing you do. I have a 72 Camaro(drag) that I finally started running late last year after about a 6 year unwanted break. I for one will be happy when March gets here and the local track opens up.
Old 01-24-2009, 10:27 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

hear ya chrisr our track opens first weekend in April but the way it looks we'll be racing snowmobiles. Brr winter is begining to suck!
Old 01-24-2009, 11:03 AM
chrisr
MASTER BUILDER

Default weather

Hey Beast, it was 80 degrees here Thursday and Friday but a cold front blew in last night and todays high is 48.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -