just wanted to say I'm sorry for enjoying my hobby

Old 03-08-2012, 02:51 PM
macks01
SHOW GUEST

Default just wanted to say I'm sorry for enjoying my hobby

I wanted to say thank you to all my friends on RJ for all the interesting cars and bikes I have enjoyed looking at and the trade offers I've had over the last few years...blake09 which is my son and macks01 which would be me have been barred from putting any of our cars on any longer since a hobby has now been deemed a buisness..so fella"s if your having too much fun doing what you love be careful....this is a great social site and the car guy's have been a lot of help over the years..again if we offended anyone I'm sorry.........................
Old 03-08-2012, 04:03 PM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

I've often wondered that. What is RJ's policy on how many cars you can sell before they call you a dealer?
Old 03-09-2012, 03:12 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: just wanted to say I'm sorry for enjoying my hobby

Originally Posted by macks01
I wanted to say thank you to all my friends on RJ for all the interesting cars and bikes I have enjoyed looking at and the trade offers I've had over the last few years...blake09 which is my son and macks01 which would be me have been barred from putting any of our cars on any longer since a hobby has now been deemed a buisness..so fella"s if your having too much fun doing what you love be careful....this is a great social site and the car guy's have been a lot of help over the years..again if we offended anyone I'm sorry.........................

how many was the LIMIT??? ops: :cry:
Old 04-17-2012, 05:33 AM
vcracing
SHOW GUEST

to anser your question, you can buy n sell as many as 12 cars or registered vehicles a year in most states , thats re-registering as you go, in the street drivable , sales taxable format. dont get in the habit of selling a car that does not belong to you, called jumping title, this is a un written no no. i keep my buyin n sellin to a racing only-use cars or dragsters or altereds. makes life simple, less is more right now. drag racer for life, K.B.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:57 AM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by vcracing
to anser your question, you can buy n sell as many as 12 cars or registered vehicles a year in most states , thats re-registering as you go, in the street drivable , sales taxable format. dont get in the habit of selling a car that does not belong to you, called jumping title, this is a un written no no. i keep my buyin n sellin to a racing only-use cars or dragsters or altereds. makes life simple, less is more right now. drag racer for life, K.B.
That might be a state requirment, but we're asking what is RJ's policy? Plus that requirment is not for most states. 5 is the limit in my state of NC. I think if you look into it, in most states, more than that would be required to be a dealer.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:28 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I dont see where you are "barred", you have 4 ads running right now?
I do know there is something in RJ's rules about putting multiple cars in a single ad and a few people have been caught doing that.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-17-2012, 10:31 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
I dont see where you are "barred", you have 4 ads running right now?
I do know there is something in RJ's rules about putting multiple cars in a single ad and a few people have been caught doing that.
must have got unbarred :lol:
Old 04-17-2012, 03:53 PM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

I just went and look at the ads he has running right now, and if its just a hobby, I wish I could afford to have a hobby like his:

1937 Ford coupe
1940 Ford coupe
1954 Vette
1965 Vette
1971 Chevy Nova

-all high dollar cars. And those are just the ones he has for sale! I wonder what he has in his garage for play toys? :?
Old 04-17-2012, 06:02 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bobr
I just went and look at the ads he has running right now, and if its just a hobby, I wish I could afford to have a hobby like his:

1937 Ford coupe
1940 Ford coupe
1954 Vette
1965 Vette
1971 Chevy Nova

-all high dollar cars. And those are just the ones he has for sale! I wonder what he has in his garage for play toys? :?

i don't have any change to even afford his OTHER cars !!! :cry: 8)
Old 04-17-2012, 07:01 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

stamped !!!...this post makes no sense to me..and sounds like another throw off on the Site...which all you know Highly Pisses me off.

State your actual case Mack..I assure you PJ (owner of RJ) has no issues coming in the forum and explaining stuff such as this....just curious I haven't looked at your adds but do you pay honor payments ?

scratch the above I just looked at yours numerous ads on your high dollar Hobby cars that just happened to be for sale...you been around since 2004 and ain't paid 1 penny toward a single Honor payment ????why Mack ?? ....I call Bullchit and If I were the owner of the site I would call you up on this also....looks like another somebody trying to get something for nothing and shouting foul when someone calls Bullchit on it....again just My Opinion

hint :
take it to e-bay

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -