Be very careful buying from Mike Watt(lisamike1070)!!!!!

Old 03-05-2014, 04:31 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Haha--held the title for a reason from Wayne. He was told he would get the title when I got the grand. And here's another little fact to that story-- I contacted the guy that had the firebird that got it from wayne and sent him the titlefor the car. And this fella had nothing but issues with wayne too. He stuck it to this guy also. So any others you'd like to throw out there?
Old 03-05-2014, 04:43 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

You have fun keeping this going. I've made my point on the carb. You want to buy from mike--enjoy. You want to keep up a pissing contest with me shawnp, be a man and call me. I will not waste my time even coming here to read it anymore. If you don't have the balls to call people on the carpet for crappy deals--that's your problem. And as far as what you think--I could really care less. I've had more back bone operated on than you have at all. So keep talking your crap--I refuse to let you waste any more of my time.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:49 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
So is this the pic of the carb you bought? I thought you said the vent tube was bent?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 03-05-2014, 05:01 PM
waynesworld154
CRAFTSMAN

Cause everyone is lying but him they have to be all deals but one he got screwed
Old 03-05-2014, 06:38 PM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

Default screwed

Hey now this is getting good, seems i read that the vent tubes were bent and......wait for it.........rat crap in it. (or rodent crap) oh wait some kind of crap. I would like to see a "Complete Carb Picture"
Old 03-07-2014, 05:33 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

and just like that, he is gone... :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 03-18-2014, 11:00 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Good job boys!!
Old 10-14-2014, 01:36 PM
firebird89
JUNIOR BUILDER

Any of you idiots that think that looks like a nice, or good carb, go fk your selves. I just don't bother to waste my time anymore with idiots that don't have a clue. I generally have better things to do than argue with mindless dipsh-ts. I could care less wtf anybody on here thinks. At least I don't misrepresent stuff I sell. In the end, it was a lesson learned. Good job? It's a good job to stick several hundred dollars up somebody'
s azz? Ya, real good job. Retard. And if any of you feel like some bad ass keyboard warriors and want to talk to me personally like a man, just give me a call.
Old 10-14-2014, 04:42 PM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

wow, it sure took you a long time to reply........did you just get out of jail.