it's boomin' tonight!

Old 05-17-2013, 05:59 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick
'Humanity' in all it's forms is verrrry interesting, indeed ! 8) 8) 8)
aint that the truth.i love to sit back and just watch people. there are some really good people out there and then there are some really stupid ones too...lol true!!! lol
Old 05-17-2013, 09:05 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
aint that the truth.i love to sit back and just watch people. there are some really good people out there and then there are some really stupid ones too...lol true!!! lol
True. I have to be humble when thinking on this subject; because I have been on both sides... good/bad, law/lawlessness, ignorant/wise, etc... it is the stages of life that I find interesting... I think of those who have died for less than I have done. Yet, I/we are still here today (Thanks Lord). I guess it is not how we start, but how we finish this life... what we do with it.

We can be like Jodi Arias, or Charlie Sheen. Or we can be a Mother Theressa or Ronald Regan. The person you watch today & think is a complete idiot might be transformed in 5 years... you just never know.

-Above babbling/Scooterisim-message has been approved by Scooter-
Old 05-17-2013, 09:16 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scooterz
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-17-2013, 09:57 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
True. I have to be humble when thinking on this subject; because I have been on both sides... good/bad, law/lawlessness, ignorant/wise, etc... it is the stages of life that I find interesting... I think of those who have died for less than I have done. Yet, I/we are still here today (Thanks Lord). I guess it is not how we start, but how we finish this life... what we do with it.

We can be like Jodi Arias, or Charlie Sheen. Or we can be a Mother Theressa or Ronald Regan. The person you watch today & think is a complete idiot might be transformed in 5 years... you just never know.

I hear ya Scoot just for trying to get my post around 25 in two weeks ( walking the walk). let me weigh in. 1st I want to say there a 2 classifications of people. CAUGHT and UN-CAUGHT. The good Ole USA locks up more of its people more than any other country in the world ( non-violent victimless crimes ) Its about the dollar. Charlie Sheen is mostly known for Hard Partying/ Women...all he admits to. To me its an adult life style he chooses unlike Jodi Arias who is a convicted killer that premeditated Brutal murder ofher boyfriend to the tune of 30+ stab wounds a gunshot to the head the cut his throat to the point of decaping him. ....sheis EVIL. Ole tiger blood likes to get high and score whores. lol

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 05-17-2013, 12:42 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Okay... I should not have used Jodi Arias as any part of people & behaviors... harsh example... she has special sociopath-super-bi_tch ways. Talk about a WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING!!!

But I helped you keep this thread alive Juice!! The boys are back in town.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:56 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Okay... I should not have used Jodi Arias as any part of people & behaviors... harsh example... she has special sociopath-super-bi_tch ways. Talk about a WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING!!!

But I helped you keep this thread alive Juice!! The boys are back in town.

Lol THATS RIGHT SCOOT . Good conversation... WAY DEEP DOWN I think many a men may be a little envious of ole Charlie .. Tons of money, fame,beautiful woman. The only man I know that can snort a kilo of coke in 1 night.. Live thru it brag about it and still NOT go to jail. LMAO... Tiger blood ? MAYBE SO. :shock:

Old 05-17-2013, 03:00 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

WINNING!!!!

Brian did you ever try and see why I can not go to my profile on the forum?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-17-2013, 03:07 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Harbone
WINNING!!!!

Brian did you ever try and see why I can not go to my profile on the forum?

I sent PJ a message to see if he would run it down for me. I tried my profile and it redirected me just like you. For some reason it did not wiope out my avatar.

I will see what he says..I will give him until mid-next week and I will call him up.

update I called PJ and left a message on his answering machine.

Old 05-17-2013, 04:53 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

It's nice to see things have livin'ed up here a bit.

Yeah B it would be nice to get our avatars back and be able to change things in our sigs. Cause as nice as it was driving my sponsors car last year, it is sooo much better being back in the BEAST this year.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:58 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Yep I always heard that stuff was like a bad drug. Once you try a little you gotta have more. That's why I'm gonna try and stay away from it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -