JIMMIT in Ohio

Old 09-07-2009, 05:00 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

So, he figured out on a Thursday that he needed a carb for Saturday. Not on a Monday or Tuesday after a weekend racing???
Dave
Old 09-08-2009, 07:44 PM
dragracr
SHOW GUEST

U can ship cod thru UPS. Costs u 5 bux on shipping but if they dont pay they dont get the package and you get your part/parts back.....
Old 09-08-2009, 10:08 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by dragracr
U can ship cod thru UPS. Costs u 5 bux on shipping but if they dont pay they dont get the package and you get your part/parts back.....
================================================== ============================================
Looks like 'THIS BUYER' wanted the carb sent to him, for him to examine first, and then pay you if he wanted to.
THIS BUYER was NOT going to accept a COD shipment.......
Old 09-10-2009, 11:15 AM
Palsy
SHOW GUEST

Jimmy Sexton is a piece of crap and would screw a rattlesnake if he could hold it still long enough. RUN RUN RUN!

I saw him at Norwalk this past weekend and had I not been with my wife at the time, I'd of punched him for the couple of people I've known to be screwed by him.

I saw him eat the wall at Norwalk a couple years back and all I can say is, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!
LMAO

Evan Kirk
sc 393k
Old 11-28-2009, 04:29 PM
jimmit
APPRENTICE

iam thinking your all full of it and have way too much time on your hands why isnt it wrote the way it relly happenend????why dont you guy post it the way it happend what did your wife had too do with it you just didnt want here too see the real you .
Old 11-28-2009, 04:53 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Where the hell are you from, India? Speak english.

Originally Posted by jimmit
iam thinking your all full of it and have way too much time on your hands why isnt it wrote the way it relly happenend????why dont you guy post it the way it happend what did your wife had too do with it you just didnt want here too see the real you .
Old 11-29-2009, 07:32 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Where the hell are you from, India? Speak english.

maybe he works tech support for an IT company!!! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-29-2009, 11:29 AM
thecurti
JUNIOR BUILDER

I can't think of any parts house that you can receive a part, without paying for it first.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:13 PM
jimmit
APPRENTICE

thats all nice stuff said there , there is two sides of the storys ask them abought that , so since you guys have nothing better too do the send threats to me i found out what i can do abought and made a list of ya so when ya come here or keep it up they will know were too go too talk with ya ,i think they need too tell the hole story i havent ripped any one you looked at the stuff traded and thats that i didnt write any thing or theaten anyone when i got the shaft from you??? sorry you fell that way as far as diggerbird he traded two times and looked over everthing real good and made the deal and i got a motor with mixmacthed and worn parts did he tell ya that i dont think so .. my cents so dont buy anything i know plenty who will without going through this thax jimmy
Old 11-29-2009, 12:47 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

What did he say?

thats all nice stuff said there , there is two sides of the storys ask them abought that , so since you guys have nothing better too do the send threats to me i found out what i can do abought and made a list of ya so when ya come here or keep it up they will know were too go too talk with ya ,i think they need too tell the hole story i havent ripped any one you looked at the stuff traded and thats that i didnt write any thing or theaten anyone when i got the shaft from you??? sorry you fell that way as far as diggerbird he traded two times and looked over everthing real good and made the deal and i got a motor with mixmacthed and worn parts did he tell ya that i dont think so .. my cents so dont buy anything i know plenty who will without going through this thax jimmy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -