need help:building a big duke/big chief motor

Old 05-13-2008, 03:11 PM
LuckyDawgRacing
CRAFTSMAN

Hammer, if you have the BMF 385s or 405's I'd be interested in buying them if you're wanting to upgrade to the brodix heads. What do you say?
Old 05-13-2008, 03:58 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by LuckyDawgRacing
Hammer, if you have the BMF 385s or 405's I'd be interested in buying them if you're wanting to upgrade to the brodix heads. What do you say?
I've been tempted to sell them for last 6 months, my problem is this the jesel pro series rockers would have to be part of the deal being they will not fit the brodix heads and the sniper intake also wouldnt work . Most people want to buy just the heads and not the rockers & intake also with them.
Old 05-13-2008, 04:35 PM
LuckyDawgRacing
CRAFTSMAN

I understand, by the time you add those items, there probably ain't much $ difference than buying new brodix.
Old 05-13-2008, 04:39 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by LuckyDawgRacing
I understand, by the time you add those items, there probably ain't much $ difference than buying new brodix.
There is and isnt. I'd have to buy everything over which id like to do and spend the extra $$ for the brodix, but all that work for what may turn into a tenth.
Old 05-13-2008, 05:45 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

obsessedtruck and curtis. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!

I bought a complete set of 18* big chiefs w/ ti. valves, ti retainers, t & d rockers, dart intake, pistons, crane 7/4 swap cam.
we'll see how well it works!