Old 04-03-2008, 06:13 PM
mccarverracing
SHOW GUEST

Default ??

?????
Old 04-04-2008, 04:17 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

You should not have traded with him and let him haul your car away if the one you were getting wasn't what you wanted.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:05 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default trade

Take it from someone who knows never trade first!!
Old 04-04-2008, 02:10 PM
mccarverracing
SHOW GUEST

Default ???

???
Old 04-04-2008, 05:29 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YOU KNOW THE TITLE YOU HAVE FOR THE CAMARO MEANS NOTHING IF YOU CAN'T FIND THE CAR!!!!---I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU ACCEPTED THE TRADE AND DID NOT HAVE" HIS "TITLE IN HAND ":roll: :roll: THE CARB WAS WRONG/BAD SLICKS/ NO STUD GIRDLES/ WRONG BACK HALF --YOU DID NOT CHECK IT VERY WELL[ BEFORE YOU AGREED TO THIS DEAL OR YOU DID NOT CARE HE CHANGED THINGS}---THERE HAS GOT TO BE COMMON SENSE SOMEWHERE IN THIS DEAL :x :x --BUT I AM HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING IT :? :? :? :? ---"YOU "MADE A BAD MISTAKE IN THIS ONE FOR SURE BUT-[" HE" TOOK YOU AND YOU CROOKED YOURSELF]-- I HOPE YOU GET IT WORKED OUT!!!---GOOD LUCK
Old 04-04-2008, 05:45 PM
mccarverracing
SHOW GUEST

Default thanks

look i know i made a mistake but dont cut my head off,,iam not the bad guy,,iam a honest man,,i traveled 600 miles and was tired and made poor judgement,,,i guess my word was better than his,,i posted this to let you people know about this guy,,not for insults,,,oh yeah thanks again for the support... i have made many trades off the site and i like to trade,but everyone i traded with was honest..most of them anyway,,,and as i said i like the car...i just want the trade agreement that we both signed to be fullfilled.wouldnt you????????????
Old 04-04-2008, 05:55 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

OH--I AM NOT CUTTING YOUR HEAD OFF --I JUST TRY TO GET THE FACTS IN THE OPEN---YES, THE GUY TOOK YOU AND DID NOT HOLD HIS END OF THE DEAL UP---BUT---I HAVE DEALED FOR OVER 30 YEARS AND I AM JUST SAYING YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL AND UPFRONT ALL THE TIME /ON EVERY DEAL/SO THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN AND CAUSE BAD FEELINGS ON EITHER SIDE--I HAVE BEEN TAKEN BEFORE AND JUST PLAIN LIED TO BEFORE ON DIFFERENT DEALS[I AM NOT ???? YOUR HONESTY AT ALL OR YOUR ABILITIES]--JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU IN THE FUTURE---THIS IS A GREAT SITE WITH LOT'S OF GREAT, HONEST RACERS/ WHO TRY EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO HELP THE OTHER RACERS OUT---I AM GLAD YOUR HERE AND REALLY DO HOPE YOU GET YOUR TITLE AND MONEY OR PARTS 8) 8) 8)

LIVELY
Old 04-05-2008, 11:59 AM
robinhorn
CRAFTSMAN

In many states if not all it is not legal to sell a car that at one time had a title and vin. Removing them are a big NO NO so you can take legal action and recover all your money from him. I know a lot of race cars are sold with no title but that does not make it legal.

Trust me!
Old 04-05-2008, 05:32 PM
mccarverracing
SHOW GUEST

Default thanks robinhorn

iam guna call my lawer monday and see what i can do,,,thanks again
Old 04-09-2008, 06:35 PM
mccarverracing
SHOW GUEST

update,,the guy called and said agian,,he was guna make it good.ill let everyone know :?:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -