Don't Buy From Carl Reed!!!

Old 03-01-2008, 07:52 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/11359...r-Beware-.html

Boys its not looking good at the moment Carl,you really believe in dragging the whole family in on your deals,Why you got the check in your wifes name?We all know how it works.Whats the excuse?

I see this crap every day,its one of the oldest tricks in the books.

Why can't you have the check in your name Carl?Tell us
Old 03-01-2008, 07:57 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: racingjunk is a joke

Originally Posted by goodparts
you might think it is funny but you want be laughing monday,the large oil company i work for has many attorneys and i hope they sue your a$$ i will talk to them because it is slander to allow them to say you are a scammer and for sure my wife who is not even nowhere on this racingjunk sight and has no idea what i buy or sale on here,she sighned it because i was out of town and has nothing to do with any of this,but you let it be posted and i have made copy to show lawyers monday i hope they can sue the $h!t out of this sight for the things you let people post on your websight,racingjunk better take my name of here asap they have no right to allow this type of behavior to go on,please cancel my membership asap i want nothing ever again to do with racingjunk this sight sucks when you let stuff like this happen,but my name better get of here because you have been warned i will and plan on sueing if you dont get my name off here asap !!!!!!!!

Carl get all the laywers you want,I am not scared in the least here.I'll be waiting Monday.You don't scare me with your threats,If the shoe fits wear it.

Carl if you didn't want your name on here you shouldn't be leading people on,

Oh and here comes the excuses and threats I see your kind every day here Carl,you don't scare me.I know your type.

Thats what FREELOADERS usually do come on here because its a FREE site and tell everyone how much money they make,LMFAO.

Carl your a FREELOADER and have been one for some time.You can't B/S me.
So copy away,get your lawyers and do what you have to do,LOL Get them to sign on here with ONE of your other accounts and tell us what we are doing wrong here,NOTHING period.

And yeah with an education like you have what are you doing selling on racing junk,I'd think you would have spent more time polishing your bosses shoes or some thing LOL.

Carl what membership? tell me which one you want canceled? I am puzzled,do you want all 3 canceled?the free ones or what?

I like guys that get caught with their pants down here and DEMAND everyone to bow to them,well Carl not bowing to you as I am not the least bit scared of you at all you big bag of wind.

Oh and by the way I got some info for you as well on Monday,we'll wait and see,LOL you might get your wish.
Old 03-01-2008, 07:59 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: tranny and converter

Originally Posted by goodparts
ask him what his brother just got on same shipment 6 weld draglite wheels like new,2 miuckey thompson street tires 28x11.5x15 tires like new,2like new front runners tires all for $600 but im a scammer,and he also forgot to mention for $650 he also got $900 coan nitrous converter and good tranny he is full of $h!t,dont sale him nothing he is a liar and wantgs sympathy,i will never sale anything againj on this piece of $h!t sight dont worry,so say what you want but ask him for his brothers phone number and ask him what he got on same shipment and ask him if im a scammer,this guy is so full of $h!t its pathetic,said im scamming him to pay my bills,i am graduate of university of texas petroleum engineer make way over $100,000 and i need to scam someone out of $650 ,dont think so,but i will never buy or sale anything again on this piece of $h!t sight !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Carl if business is so good in the 2 weeks you been here don't forget to pay your honor payment.

Lets just see how honest a fella you really are.And I know for a fact you been on here for more than 2 weeks
Old 03-01-2008, 08:00 PM
Deezy411
APPRENTICE

Default Carl Reed Scam

JUST TALKED TO THE GUY HE SOLD HIS S-10 TO HE IS A MEMBER ON HERE. HE SAID HE DID HIM DIRTY ON IT TO. If anybody doubts what he sold me its sitten at Farmington Dragstrip in the building i can get any local builder to verify what he gave me.Honestly im not really mad its done and over with and im not really wanting anything back i just want to warn folks.
Old 03-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Deezy411
APPRENTICE

Default Carl Reed Scam

it didnt have a ultra bell either.lol
Old 03-01-2008, 08:11 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default You have many to sue

Mr. Reed did you know that you are in the google search engine? Well it seems you are. It lists your residence as Texas, says you moved from OKlahoma, and seems to reference some of the info in Deezy411s post.

Is this the same Carl Reed?

Consider these facts:

Ad #1107888 Racing Junk which comes up through Lycos on a redirect from Google

"SCAM} name CARL REED dont buy from him
Listing on: Racingjunk, 2 Weeks Ago
more info and toolshide details
"

Note the word Scam on this search-Carl Reed had better sue Lycos.

Note the ad from RJ member 666 who claims Carl Reed scammed him on a set of heads and posted the ad saying so-Carl Reed had better sue him.

Actually he posted two ads, heres the other one 1107897, Carl Reed should sue him twice.

Google says this about Carl Reed:

"Vehicle Parts, Accessories & Storage For Sale around Davenport, IA ...Category: Vehicle Parts, Accessories & Storage. Description: guys name is CARL REED dont buy from him or sell he took me for $1400 said heads where cnc they ...

Sue Google as well.

Heres another Google entry:

"Vehicle Parts, Accessories & Storage For Sale in Aledo, IL + 60 ...It only has 220 miles on it and looks as good as new. .... All my parts come with a satisfaction guarantee. ... {SCAM} name CARL REED dont buy from him ...
davenport.oodle.com/vehicle/parts/-/-/usa:il:aledo/+60/ - 217k - Cached - Similar pages "

Mr. Reed you are all over the internet it seems, so your highpowered legal team should make sure that they direct their efforts to all of the above.

Either that or there is another Carl Reed out there who is not making people happy.

Deezy411, you can sue one of the Carl Reeds Monday morning in your town small claims court. You can do that because he is a business. I have read much state case law that suggests that the internet and sites such as Ebay constitute doing business in the full 50 states. If a party does business in your state, you can sue them in that state.

Do a Google search on Michigan internet cases. It is a good overview of the issue.

TopSportsman1, perhaps this is why there are multiple Carl Reed RJ names, maybe there just a bunch of Carl Reed's running around.

Just my humble opinion - Later
Old 03-01-2008, 08:21 PM
goodparts
APPRENTICE

Default tranny and converter

what do you want deezy have told you pay shipping back on tranny and converter,send it back to where you sent payment and will refund the $650 you paid for tranny and converter,its up to you send it and i will refund money when it arrives,let me know what you want to do,but send reply on here where evryone can see if you really want your money back,because i told you can return it minus the $100 you paid for shipping,that is extremely fiar offer,because i told you when you bought it you could return it if you didnt want it minus shipping charges !!!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2008, 08:30 PM
goodparts
APPRENTICE

damn when someone is trying to refund money noone speeks,i can show 3 other emails i sent him telling him he can get refund for $650 he paid for tranny,guess he just wants to run mouthy not really get his money back,how much farer can you get than a refund or will send him $250 for tranny repairs,let me know which one you want to do deezy
Old 03-01-2008, 08:34 PM
Deezy411
APPRENTICE

Default Carl Reed Scam

i know what you told me but you tell me this knowing its a stock tranny and has no ultra bell and told me i would have to pay for my brothers shipping too.and it wasnt 100 you said 250 is what it cost to send those wheels.im not paying for you and his shipping i offered for you to put it on my pallet so it would save you money.But what i was saying is why would you send me junk knowing it was junk knowing i would know it was junk and then tell me i can send it back so you can keep the stuff my money and im out shipping.I cant risk it.I dont make 100,000 a year im done with it and your not covering this up. You cheated me and you think im stupid enough to send the stuff back so you can just turn around and sell it on ebay or something no way. but if i was in the screwing people buisness that would be a great idea.
Old 03-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Deezy411
APPRENTICE

Default Carl Reed Scam

Send me 250$ then and we will Drop it. Lets see if the money shows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -