What do you think of my new car

Old 12-19-2007, 09:36 PM
rsrsfishslayers
MASTER BUILDER

Default What do you think of my new car

Hi all just want to see if it worked putting my new 29 ford mod A on next oto my name. I have a lot of work to do on it but I had that drag car for so long now it is time to go to shows and leve the GO-FAST to the kids OH MY GOD DID I JUST SAY THAT :shock: :shock: :shock:
CPT. RON
Ok I just checked it and it did not change the pic can someone go to my profile and show me how to change it this will be the last time.
Thank you
Old 12-20-2007, 07:31 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Don't feel alone on changing your avatar..I have done everything to mine and still can not change mine at will...and I used to could...Oh well, Tom or someone will always be glad to help anyone on this, after all that is what RJ is known for, FRIENDLY HELPFUL FOLKS...Hope also that everyone will fill in their profiles so we can tell where your located... :roll:
Old 12-20-2007, 03:41 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Just like Perry said, I have been on here for years and still can not post pics or change aviator. But thanks for the help the good folks here on RJ give me, it always happens.

Chris