Altered section

Old 08-01-2007, 01:45 PM
kenw1
SHOW GUEST

Default Altered section

Hi all, I am new here, on the forum part. This is a very good section of site to have, eveidently.

Well, to be honest, the main reason I have decided to post a message is, this.
Is it just me, or does anyone else tire of looking thru adds for Altereds and Roadsters and have to scroll past way too many street cars and such ?
I looked at that section for cars without a roof, unless its a Fiat Topolino !?
I can see where , if some thought they had "altered" the original car, but, theres a couple sections for complete cars and so on.

If the moderator sees this ,and has a problem , well then so be it. I am just tired of fumbling past way too many Mustangs and Camaros that really dont belong in that section, UNLESS, they wnat to trade for an Altered.
Pardon me , if it bothers you, just having a toothache, with this, so to speak !

KW
Old 08-01-2007, 01:56 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

WELCOME!!!!---JUMP IN AND HANG ON/ IT GETS BETTER AND WORST AT TIMES ops: :roll: :wink: ---SOME OF THE PEOPLE ON HERE HAVE AN ALTERED MIND AT TIMES BUT HEY :twisted: 8) 8) ---ALOT OF PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY POST AN ADD FOR GOOD COVERAGE/ BUT MOST GET IT DONE SOONER OR LATER---IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A CERTAIN TYPE THEN POST AN ADD SAYING SO AND SEE WHAT RESPONCES IT GETS[IT HAS WORKED FOR ME]---LIVELY
Old 08-01-2007, 05:43 PM
stevehgs
JOURNEYMAN

Why are you yelling? lol. Your caps are on. :mrgreen:
Old 08-01-2007, 06:16 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Altered section

Originally Posted by kenw1
Hi all, I am new here, on the forum part. This is a very good section of site to have, eveidently.

Well, to be honest, the main reason I have decided to post a message is, this.
Is it just me, or does anyone else tire of looking thru adds for Altereds and Roadsters and have to scroll past way too many street cars and such ?
I looked at that section for cars without a roof, unless its a Fiat Topolino !?
I can see where , if some thought they had "altered" the original car, but, theres a couple sections for complete cars and so on.

If the moderator sees this ,and has a problem , well then so be it. I am just tired of fumbling past way too many Mustangs and Camaros that really dont belong in that section, UNLESS, they wnat to trade for an Altered.
Pardon me , if it bothers you, just having a toothache, with this, so to speak !

KW

Contact PJ @ [email protected] and ask him about an altered section. We have no control over what is on the ad section.

Steve,
that is so Lively can see what he wrote...
Old 08-01-2007, 07:09 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

wHHENN You get OLd Like Me[ovver 1/2 ceNtury] :shock: :? :? thE eyES fail q UIckLy :roll: ---- :idea: :idea: IT IS JUST ALOT SIMPLER FOR ME TO KEEP IT THAT WAY[CAPITAL LETTERS] :idea: :idea: --I DON'T TYPE FAST AT ALL!!!!!!!---LIVELY
Old 08-02-2007, 03:54 AM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

yea i know what you mean, looking thru the pro street section and
you have to go thru several car parts and car service shops and
not to metion the cars that are'nt pro street with rims that look
like they should be on a train, just my 3 cents
Old 08-02-2007, 02:46 PM
stevehgs
JOURNEYMAN

No worries. :lol: