Anyone seen 'Scooter' lately ?

Old 04-25-2012, 04:21 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
Welcome home to the total insanity that is America today !

You have no energy cuz you were able to totally decompress ! I'm glad you were able to do that, Scoot ! It does one good to experience a slower life style once in a while....

All's well here, am moving into the Gearhead Motel at the end of the month. I'll be happy with my shop right outside the door. I'm planning to run the September Silver State Classic this year. Have a bunch of local car buds who are gonna join me for the weekend. Will be kick butt good time. My brother will be in my right seat telling me which way to go !
make sure to post up some pictures!!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-25-2012, 04:50 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
Welcome home to the total insanity that is America today !

You have no energy cuz you were able to totally decompress ! I'm glad you were able to do that, Scoot ! It does one good to experience a slower life style once in a while....

I'm planning to run the September Silver State Classic this year. Have a bunch of local car buds who are gonna join me for the weekend. Will be kick butt good time. My brother will be in my right seat telling me which way to go !
And some go pro video if possible.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:55 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

dont do that again scooter. you had me worried. i know your old so i was worryin about your ticker. lol just kidding so glad your back and glad you got to get so enjoyment out of life for awhile.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:13 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Originally Posted by harbone66
And some go pro video if possible.
I've a 2 camera HiDef onboard system and 1 Go Pro. There will be a TON of stills and video !
Old 04-25-2012, 01:27 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah Man, high speed, high RPM, high heart rate, IN THE ZONE BABY!!!! I wish I could be there tomorrow DD!!!!! You will have a blast!!! Keep the rubber down though... your brother will help you make the coarse be your servant!!! Do show pics when done.

Good to hear from you guys. Wabb, Mopar, Hemi, Oiutlaw, Harbon~ious, DD & all my loyal pals here. I will never leave for too long.