I smell a rat....
Tell us what you smell Charles

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-17-2011, 12:43 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: Post removed

Originally Posted by ajk
Had a post on here just wondering where TOD74 has been and it was removed. Just wondering why.No big deal i guess i didnt think i pissed anyone off. Was also defriended.Sorry he does not post much anymore. Thought he was a straight shooter.If ticked someone off just let me know.

Later AL...
Who can answer this?Who removed it and why? Thanks AL...
Old 01-18-2011, 09:01 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Bump
Old 01-22-2011, 05:50 AM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: Post removed

Originally Posted by ajk
Originally Posted by ajk
Had a post on here just wondering where TOD74 has been and it was removed. Just wondering why.No big deal i guess i didnt think i pissed anyone off. Was also defriended.Sorry he does not post much anymore. Thought he was a straight shooter.If ticked someone off just let me know.

Later AL...
Who can answer this?Who removed it and why? Thanks AL...
Old 01-22-2011, 07:31 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cepx111
Bump
your 1st and last warning Charlie , dont bump the Threads......Go ahead and bump another one and I am gonna show ya who is in charge here . you wanna be a Prick then I will show you one n return..

Grow up Man !

Al if you want to know so bad why Tod74 left then call him you should have his #...No-one else seems to be all that interested but you and Charlie.

Please do not bump the threads.....if someone is interested in your post they will reply...ok ?...
Old 01-23-2011, 05:37 AM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

All i was wondering "SO BAD" is who removed it and why (read back). Simple question i thought! But i guess its not going to be answered. Seems several posted on that question and it was removed.You are one that can remove posts so i thought you may be willing to say why.

AL...

Title :Post Removed

This post had nothing to do with TOD74 it had to do with a post being removed. I do not know him or have his # bjuice for all i know he may have requested the removal. I am sure if you read this post you will see the intent of it. If i am mistaken please point out in "this post" where it was leading beyond wondering about the removal.

Thanks again AL...ok...
Old 01-23-2011, 09:00 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

As I thought !!! you were directing this at me per your own admission..Seems you would have PM'ed or perhap's even called me instead of playing the bump game on the open forum trying to prod an answer out of someone who might or might not have had anything to do with removing a post...Just to let you know Al I also participated on the post you made by saying Tod74 had a level head etc....and Yes I am ONE of the people who can remove a post but I hate to disapoint you and Charlie I did not remove this post....There are Several People who have access to this ability to remove a post...and it looks to me something else was happening due to the Fact Tod74 removed his classified profile..What I do not know...but Tod74 is a Grown man and if he wants to Quit the site thats his Choice...I will not lose any Sleep over another mans decision I have no control over....

Did this ever cross your mind ?

let me make a few things Clear here for you and Charlie or anyone else that would care to know:

#1- I do this ADMIN thing for Free..been doing this for 8 Years here on RJ.
#2- I am Not affiliated with RJ in anyway reference to employement.
#3- No-one can do anything to me or about me if I decided to remove ,edit or delete a post.With that said...I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TELL YOU IF I DELETED OR REMOVED YOUR POST..BECAUSE PLAIN AND SIMPLE I FACE NO CONSEQUENCES....

So just to be Honest I am a lot less Inclined to take Any Personal Chit off Anyone, if someone chooses to personally dig at me Such as Charile has continued to do...It will not happen but one more time...why should I let it continue...Would you ?

So moving forward if you have a Question and it involves me, do the MATURE thing and contact me...by PM or other wise....Yes I am a Gold member that pays honor payments with a current ad listed. With A Profile.
So I would think my Customer value to the site is just as important as yours or anyone else..Plus I do the Admin thing for Free.
I say this in case someone wants to go crying to PJ or whomever...Go for it !...Tom runs the FORUM with me as his right hand man...been that way for years.....Just so you know.

Now if anyone can answer Al's Question please contact him and Charlie before they lose their mind.

Thanks

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "