BEWARE OF FREDERICK805 SCAMMER

Old 08-05-2010, 03:46 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Fred's racespace

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/330860

At it again Fred?

Jones:

1) pm the other buyer on the link I posted. Make sure that he is willing to go after Fred with you
2) Post craigslist ad in his CL County. Just say "please contact me regarding any transactions with Frederick Gendall, stick to the facts and tell the caller exactly what happened.
3) Notify IC3
4) Contact the local LE in Fred's county and let them know he is running an internet scam ring. When they try to dismiss the claim let them know that there are multiple parties involved and that he is transacting across state lines.
5) look up outsnading court records in his county- if youy are unsure what I mean check the Littlehotrod thread or Mike 2124 - often these guys have court cases open because they do the same stuff in their home state. Then contact the DA.
6) File a small claims case in your state- fred is a merchant who does business on the net and thus your state- sue him there it should cost you less than $25 I would think to file. then you will try and get the judgement transferred when you win and garnish his wages.
7) Do an intellius.com look up on fred's number, that will give you all the publicaly searchable database info as well as names of his relatives.
8 call every relative and let them know what he did.
9) Look him up on facebook and message every one of his friends when you find him.

And if this doesnt work-

Start over because at a minimum you want to cause him $270 worth of aggravation.

And fred, you seriously piss me off.

Scorp
Old 08-05-2010, 04:38 PM
mjones68rs
APPRENTICE

Thanx Bud, I'll get started. Already pm'ed the other guy, nothing yet.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:41 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Here Kitty, Kitty Kitty.

Fred I know you are out there.

How 'bout I put a bowl of milk out for you?

Scorp
Old 08-18-2010, 02:06 PM
bikerjoe
SHOW GUEST

Default fredrick805 scammer

Fredrick805
emailed me on monday said he had the shifter (ups finally found it) said he would ship it or he would hand deliver in to one of my friends in ventura CA I had my friend call to arrange delivery and Fred answered his phone said he would call him after work and deliver shifter guess what no cal no show still no shifter
so any how the phone #805 823 5080 is still his number everyone give him a call and let him know what we think of him
The address 4735 Industrial st simi valley is no good he was evicted a few months ago I talked to one of the other tenants ran some kinda vacum pump repair business wasn't well liked they thought he just moved across town the property on Industrial is managed by mid valley properties 805 527 9632 Iam hoping they a good mailing adress for Fred
send me police reports I am related to a simi valley sheriff deputyI am going to see Ferd is aressted call me 309 343 5560 JOE
Old 08-21-2010, 11:52 AM
mjones68rs
APPRENTICE

Default frederick805 scammer

Spoke to fred on the phone yesterday. He asked if i was the guy from Illinois and i informed him that i was the guy from Ohio. He said that there was a mixup on the shifter and that he would have a tracking number for me before the end of the day. I informed him that i was aware that he was trying to sell the shifter that i had already paid for and he said that the other guy wanted a 4 speed shifter and that he knew i had paid for the five speed shifter.(B.S) I told him that i had contacted the authorities and would go collectively with the other victim of his scam if this was not taken care of. GUESS WHAT? U GUESSED IT! So currently my local le Hancock County Sheriffs Dept.that is Ohio, is doing their own investigation of fred but i have told them to forward the report to simi valley authorities. So make your contact aware that this will be coming. if u have any questions my name is mike 419 957 6450
Old 08-22-2010, 12:19 PM
bikerjoe
SHOW GUEST

Default fredrick805 scammer

I found another address for fredrick g gendall 4291 adam rd simi valley ca
don't know if its current or not
also he claims he runs a 1960 chevy biscayne pro mod bbc twin turbos
shouid be a easey car to find at the track
not to many tracks left in southern califorina so probably running at
Famosa in Bakersfield or auto club raceway in pomona if anyone sees let him know we know he 's a bum stealing from other racers