Give this Guy a hand

Old 09-25-2009, 03:22 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I'm with you Tod,,,I have been here 6 years , no honor payments , I did put my dragster on here one time , but got no real bites..I enjoy looking at the adds and reading the forum , if I need to pay a little something , I would have no problem either , I know it looks bad , 6 years no honor pays , but I never sold anything to make a payment on , I do like to think of myself as honest , I am x deputy sheriff and retired firefighter ...but back to the guy we were talking about , W O W , I couldn't afford to buy his honor payments much less one of his cars
Old 09-25-2009, 03:26 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Tod, honor payments are mainly if you sell. To make you a gold seller they ask you to make a payment of 1% of the selling price. I see a lot of people that pay club memberships don't make honor payments but some do. It's totally up to you. But I think 1% is dirt cheap to advertise.JMO
Old 09-27-2009, 04:07 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

manic and Tod several days ago this Honor payment thing was gone over in detail...the honor payment ( 1% ) Only is only a Suggestion and applies to sellers or anyone that was Hooked up thru this Site..

read thru this Thread and it will answer many of your Questions.

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...11705&start=30

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "