Has anybody gone to a PINKS all out

Old 02-15-2008, 01:43 AM
hotrod942
APPRENTICE

Default re: pinks

They couldn't pay me $10k to go to that crap,that host urks my bodonkdadonk.................now they want me to pay $90 to race or should i say make time trials,what a bunch of crap,i'd spend my money on a bracket or other race,atleast id have a shot at some money...........just my 2 cents
Old 02-15-2008, 04:28 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: re: pinks

Originally Posted by hotrodvarn
They couldn't pay me $10k to go to that crap,that host urks my bodonkdadonk.................now they want me to pay $90 to race or should i say make time trials,what a bunch of crap,i'd spend my money on a bracket or other race,atleast id have a shot at some money...........just my 2 cents

If I decide I have 90 bucks to set fire to... I'll go to the titty bar.
Old 02-15-2008, 11:14 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: re: pinks

Originally Posted by hotrodvarn

THEY COULD PAY ME 10 G's and i would say the host is perfect.....LOL.....all them dudes that work on that show are rookies and if not rookies then they dont know how to run a show and shouldnt be newhere near one....
Old 02-15-2008, 07:57 PM
rsrsfishslayers
MASTER BUILDER

Default All out is coming to my home track, Gateway Race Track in Ju

I just checked at our tack they are going to be here in oregon at woodburn drag strip on july 4 and 5 and it is only $35 I think thats what the ad said. But it is not going to be on tv. I got to do some work to get the mustang ready.
CPT.RON
Old 02-16-2008, 05:54 AM
Robert68
SHOW GUEST

Yea I am entered in the one at San Antonio and it was $40. I dont really care if they pick me or not. I am going to have a blast either way. I think I might have a chance because I run in the high 9's to low 10's. Either way it's a crap shoot. 8)