TSA need to geat real

Old 11-24-2010, 08:32 PM
alteredpilot55
SHOW GUEST

So the same government, that says it's a good thing, to strip and cavity search, Gramma, or YOUR child, says that it is wrong, to ask an illeagal immigrant, to prove they are in this country legally? Yup, I feel much safer.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:12 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Default They are being real

Originally Posted by alteredpilot55
So the same government, that says it's a good thing, to strip and cavity search, Gramma, or YOUR child, says that it is wrong, to ask an illeagal immigrant, to prove they are in this country legally? Yup, I feel much safer.
We could go on and on and on about the stupid things our government does, has done and will do, but you let something happend with a bomb on a plane then everyone will bitch because not enough was done.
I prefer Preventive Maintenance myself instead of sitting back and bitching about what should have been done to save those lives that were lost.
How 'bout expalain to the families of the passengers on Flight 11, Flight 175, Flight 77, Flight 93 you do not want to have a body search because it is invading your privacy. Look those little kids in the eyes's and tell them that a search was not worth their parents lives or all that died in 911.
All they used to hijack those planes was old metal razor blades / box cutters and now days you can get plastic razor blades.

For those that do not like our governmet why not do your part to be elected and help change it. It's not as easy as you think to run the most important country in the world and still give citizens their freedom to do as they want to.
Old 11-27-2010, 08:19 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Could the TSA searches have caught the REAL threats to American's ?
I think not......The very last paragraph is the heart of the situation...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101127/..._car_bomb_plot

--------------
Old 11-27-2010, 08:26 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
Could the TSA searches have caught the REAL threats to American's ?
I think not......The very last paragraph is the heart of the situation...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101127/..._car_bomb_plot

--------------
And some folks don't want to get searched to get on a plane.
Old 11-27-2010, 08:38 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I guarantee you those TSA searches would have found the box cutters used to hijack the planes on 9-11-01.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:58 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/201...y-scanners.php

----------
Old 11-29-2010, 12:52 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

"So let's be clear that body scanners are not the problem. They are the symptom. The problem is our leadership in Washington"

WRONG. I am no fan of the government. The leadership may not be handling things correctly but the problem is people that want us dead. Muslim Extremeists, terrorist, crazies or whoever. If it wasn't for them trying to blow us up, we wouldn't have these problems.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:32 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by slowmotion

"So let's be clear that body scanners are not the problem. They are the symptom. The problem is our leadership in Washington"

WRONG. I am no fan of the government. The leadership may not be handling things correctly but the problem is people that want us dead. Muslim Extremeists, terrorist, crazies or whoever. If it wasn't for them trying to blow us up, we wouldn't have these problems.
X50! What we have to do is be a step ahead of them to prevent it. Which is harder doing something or preventing something? Preventing and one huge problem we have is some stick their head in the dirt and say it want happen again, then the rest cant agree on what to do or how to prevent it. Oh and lets not hurt anybody's feeling in the mean time.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:02 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.prisonplanet.com/mother-k...east-milk.html

----------------
Old 12-01-2010, 06:03 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://newsok.com/woman-in-wheelchai...rticle/3519691

----------------

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -