They're back from Selmer,TN

Old 11-04-2010, 01:06 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by midsouthhotrods
I do have 2 names chevyguy6995 and midsouthhotrods, I pay for both names and have made honor payments on both, That is the only 2 names I have. I have 2 because sometimes I list more than 5 things. Some say Corinth because I have a shop in Corinth and I keep stuff there. The big block was not listed on my name it was listed on midsouthhotrodz which is my son and btw Mark he is 16 today you should send him a Happy Birthday. Again like I said Mark can say what he wants I don't care. he can not show me one thing on here that says I have scammed anyone. I can not help who I happens to be kind to my wife. Jason is my wifes brother. He is no kind to me. My ebay name is chevyguy6993. blownalky3 I do remember talking to you on the phone I appolige about that.
I'm sorry, I should be able to know the difference between "midsouthhotrods and midsouthhotrodz". What was I thinking :!:
Old 11-04-2010, 01:14 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

most of us are not ashamed to show where we live , so whats up with that , PAL ???
Old 11-04-2010, 01:28 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Why shouldn't we go there pal? You must be top secret :!: :lol: :lol:

Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
Originally Posted by maniac
julian , since you havn't filled out your profile , we don't know where you are from ...just wondering...Paul
Lets not even go there pal.
What I meant by "dont go there" is do not even try to make any accusations towards me being him or somehow affiliated with him. Cause Im not illiterate and can read between the lines of what you were attempting to insinuate. If you that curious as to who I am look me up on the classifieds. I do not feel the need to fill out all the same stupid information that I already set up on my RJ profile.

However if you DO wanna go there, lets take a quick look at your screen name, I mean it does had the word "Hotrods" in it so therefore you must be affiliated with the Rodz guys....

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 11-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
julian , since you havn't filled out your profile , we don't know where you are from ...just wondering...Paul
Lets not even go there pal.
this is a strange statement to make.....hmmmmm :? :?
Yes, very strange statement indeed, asking someone not to make hidden accusations. :roll:
Old 11-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

most of us are not ashamed to show where we live , so whats up with that , PAL ???
Like I said, if your that curious look up my RJ profile on the classifieds. Cause I can put Im from anywhere in the world on here..As a matter of fact, Im from Canada, no wait Oklahoma, no I mean Germany.. :roll:
Old 11-04-2010, 01:48 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Like I said, if your that curious look up my RJ profile on the classifieds. Cause I can put Im from anywhere in the world on here..As a matter of fact, Im from Canada, no wait Oklahoma, no I mean Germany.. :roll:
true, the only ones that would know the truth is the mods via your IP. my comment of strange wasn't about why you didnt have a location, just why you thought it was an attack that warranted such a sharp reply, thats all.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

:roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-04-2010, 02:31 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
where did you come up with anybody said you were littlerod or even had anything to do with him,,,WOW... can't look at your profile , set to private ..oh well , welcome to the forum , you probally will fit right in. LOL
Old 11-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by harbone66
where did you come up with anybody said you were littlerod or even had anything to do with him,,,WOW... can't look at your profile , set to private ..oh well , welcome to the forum , you probally will fit right in. LOL
There was a very clear insinuation that something was fishy cause I had no profile on here. All I was doing was playing devils advocate. Like I said, if you that curious check my profile and request me as a friend.

So now its fishy that my profile is set to private? So theres something wrong with not wanting every spam bot or scammer and spammer seeing your profile?

Can you please stop being such a dick? Is that possible?
Old 11-04-2010, 02:50 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

you calling me a dick??? good start :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -