BEWARE!! OF MICS1976

Old 03-29-2008, 03:43 PM
mics1976
JOURNEYMAN

hollowledsleds better go back to your street racing as it appears none of your cars need to certified and you cant need a NHRA license for that dragster since you cant fit in it . we do hit BRISTOL and MAPLEGROVE and can come to your little town and run if you can get your license in time. but then again dont need one if you are only running 11's. HPP 12/03 On the cover and story inside. course we only ran 8.05 in the dallas heat. you have 5.11 dialed on your dragster and we only run 4.90 - 5.10 in the 1/8th which we dont like , but we have a DOOR SLAMMER . your probably a nice guy but as i said earlier, dont have the time or patience for tire kickers.have no idea what the joke about the jet bussiness is about, must be your attempt at being funny both cars in the stacker are certified and have a NHRA license and if you want to put one of those sleds up as a bet let me know. SORRY to read about your son as i too have lost a son. godspeed
Old 03-29-2008, 04:05 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I give, you win.
Old 03-30-2008, 04:00 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default humble people become friends the others stand alone

do you pass the 'senior' broken down along the road???? or do you back up and help? humble people become friends the others stand alone.
Old 03-30-2008, 04:12 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: humble people become friends the others stand alone

Originally Posted by edsrod
do you pass the 'senior' broken down along the road???? or do you back up and help? humble people become friends the others stand alone.

Well said! Thanks
suicidebomb
Old 03-30-2008, 04:53 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default yep

Edsrod said it all. Thanks man!
Old 03-30-2008, 05:19 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mics1976
hollowledsleds better go back to your street racing as it appears none of your cars need to certified and you cant need a NHRA license for that dragster since you cant fit in it . we do hit BRISTOL and MAPLEGROVE and can come to your little town and run if you can get your license in time. but then again dont need one if you are only running 11's. HPP 12/03 On the cover and story inside. course we only ran 8.05 in the dallas heat. you have 5.11 dialed on your dragster and we only run 4.90 - 5.10 in the 1/8th which we dont like , but we have a DOOR SLAMMER .
11's or 7's aren't we bracket racing?
I'm sure there are plenty of guys on here that run slower than 10.00. They don't have a license or certified car, but that makes them no less of a racer than the next guy. My last car ran 14.60. I've won my share of rounds. My new car is an altered with a VERY mild 454. I'm hoping to run high 9's so it will fit in a certain class at my track. Sure I could've spent more money and had more maintenance issues to go faster but I don't need to. It also has low compression so I can run pump gas. I see too many people complaining about the price of race gas.
I don't care if you could run 6.90's. An 11.90 car can put you on the trailer just as easy as a fast car.
Old 03-30-2008, 05:37 PM
mics1976
JOURNEYMAN

lmao.hollowledsleds ,you are the typical internet dreamer that thinks your fast car and reading too many mags makes you an authority . the man thats been a member for 2 months and could start racing brackets KNOW all there is,but by looking at your stuff and your choice of parts on what you have built doesnt impress me. but since you think othjers are a scammer ,conman,scumbag.......i guess i should feel sorry for you that being FAT /BALD / AND NO NOTHING about racing, but i dont. you are nothing more than the typical tire kicker. you started this crap by the name calling .ask your 10 year old how to work the computer baldy and find the magazine articles if you need a face that seems so important to you. you say others must be proud of there stuff........ look at that tow vehicle motor you are selling for 3300 and have about 1200 in parts in it?if you have more than that in it ,they saw you coming. lmao and that was for your fast street car? hell if you built it we know it isnt fast as you have a little mind to go with that limited experience. all of this because I DIDNT WANT YOUR LITTLE BOAT.LMAO 38
Old 03-30-2008, 05:39 PM
mics1976
JOURNEYMAN

hollowledsleds....sorry you have nothing to do at 2:00 am but surf the internet and leave messages. lmao
Old 03-30-2008, 06:05 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default humble???

humble ?????? i wish i was great oops ill just be a normal guy with friends dont like standing alone
Old 03-30-2008, 06:45 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default lmao

check out all these personal emails he has been sending. Betting his wife has the balls in the family.
Claims to have 38 yrs exp. racing, owned a nightclub in Orlando, LETS YOU KNOW BRACKET RACERS SUCK and they are a bunch of dumb folks with slow cars. Just read it guys, what a piece of work. I extend you an invitation to my place for a face to face. I suspect you do not have enough testosterone for that though. Gentlemen, start at the bottom and read up to here:

have no idea what a face has to do with what kind of man you are as you have never been to a event to see me since you would be running with the slow cars. since a face is so important i gave you the magazine i am on the cover of and the story inside. talking about toys , do you think some ass is going to pay 3300 for a low HP sbc like you selling. no cam as shown by the lift and duration ,2 bolt main which doesnt even have studs but then again cant make much HP so you should be ok with just keep up your hobby of drinking and pissing off your wife when she wakes up in the morning and see's what she got.tried being nice now i see the problem is that you have nothing to be arrogant about and enjoy the flea market scene with the bickering about prices. next time get the facts before you join in with your opinion. hard to believe your relatives own a track and you street raced. lol, ever had a fast street car?

On [2008-03-30 01:54:52] hollowayshotrods wrote:
> Like I said, it isn't about ANYTHING to me other than your arrogance in your replies to folks, if RJ is such a stupid site, go take your toys somewhere else to play. You seem to be missing the point here, but I suspect that is built into the arrogance part of your personality. You talk a big game, like YOU said, ANYONE can say anything on here. Until you show your face, you remain one of those folks. Thank you for your condolence of our son, I hate it for you too. In closing, I shall make this my last contact with you, as you cannot reveal who or what type of man you are. Good day.
> On [2008-03-29 21:42:55] mics1976 wrote:
> > i didnt win as this wasnt a game. lol i'm just tired of the crybabies that decide to do there whinning in the forum and spread lies and then you read it and people that dont know the whole story decide that the crybaby must be correct. and you jumped in without knowing the facts (not your falt) as you believed him. just like now i am waiting for a 5000.00 deposit from a soldier over where your son was calling himself "widowmaker" on here. like i will ever see that money??? i give my addy out to many that fail to send payment and thats fine. but as i say "first come / first serve. thats one of the reasons i love the heads up PRO TREE and have not run brackets in 12 years. as for the honor payment is concerned ,all sales are not thru RJ and isnt it stupid that a non paying member started this mess? i guess its just entertainment as i am retired also as we sold our niteclub in orlando and moved here 7 years ago. have a good day
> >
> > On [2008-03-29 14:10:58] hollowayshotrods wrote:
> > > 20 years of racing huh? Like you said, anybody can claim something. You sure do like yourself don't you? I think you really believe you think you are somebody to be proud of, if you were, you would show your face. I truly doubt that happens though. My invite for you to come to Landis, NC always stands though!! Good luck in the jet business!
> > >
> > > On [2008-03-29 13:34:50] mics1976 wrote:
> > > > rotflmao...you think people come here to make a name ?? lol ,jet business??? used all the jets i needed when NHRA racing for 20 years and the 3 word reply was polite for what i really thought of trading for your little boat and giving you 1500.
> > > > On [2008-03-29 13:24:29] hollowayshotrods wrote:
> > > > > nope,I do not believe everything, but I can at least get an idea of who you are and where you are from. Read your reply. You obviously do not know the difference between polite and smart ass. But as I see, you are making a good name for yourself. Good luck in the jet business.
> > > > >
> > > > > On [2008-03-29 13:15:16] mics1976 wrote:
> > > > > > and you beleive everything that in peoples profile. what a joke and i am proud of the ta as my boy has used it all thru highschool ,but he gets a corvette at graduation in may. the 3 word reply was being polite
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On [2008-03-29 13:10:24] hollowayshotrods wrote:
> > > > > > > dude relax, just look at your one partial sentence reply!! "don't think so", at least say thanks for looking at my car or something to at least sound like a good dude, even if you aren't. Not letting someone know who you are also make folks think you are hiding something. I posted mine, feel free to know who I am, hell if you want to come visit, we do everything from race to fist fight here, all is welcome. Later dude, by the way, it is a cool car, you should be proud of it.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > On [2008-03-29 12:59:40] mics1976 wrote:
> > > > > > > > must think that damn boat is pretty special FLMAO. LOOKING FOR A SHORTER boat than my 31' crownline ,but not a little fishing boat. i have conversed with you 1 time and told you "dont think so" yet that makes me a SMARTASS. no wonder everybody makes fun of this site and because a person doesnt post a profile that is reason to wonder???????
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > On [2008-03-27 19:16:30] hollowayshotrods wrote:
> > > > > > > > > any interest in trading? I need fifteen hundred dollars cash with your car. If not interested, thanks anyway! I can meet you in Knoxville if interested.
> > > > > > > > > 1153410
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Rudy
> > > > > > > > > 704 699 6998

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -