No words for THIS one.....

Old 12-04-2011, 08:39 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

No matter what, it's the race baiters like Sharpton and Jackson who keep the fire lit on the blame game. Thats the ONLY attitude MANY blacks even know exist ! The outa control welfare system is a Genie that will be impossible to put back in the bottle without facing SEVERE civil war type actions. It IS ALL designed and orchestrated by the Progressives to take place over a long period of time nudge by nudge.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:20 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

yea its the kids who aregonna suffer that i will igree with but stop using my tax dollars to cover for the parents stupidity.those 15 kids are her problem ,not mine.and those foster homes are paid with my tax dollars.foster care agencies are not run on donations.those kids should be taken away from her and put up for adoption.and sew up her hole.!
Old 12-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="zipper06"]I also have a big problem with AARP, one of the biggest lobby groups in the US,while making millions (check their ads ) on selling insurance and health plans on a TAX EXEMPT company. I'm totally in agreement with seperation of religion and the state, i think that every religous group that pushes their agendia in politics, should be taxed, And any religous group buying politations and shouving it down our throats should be TAXED.
No i'm not an athiest.

JMO

I don't think any of what you said is off-track or atheist thinking necessarily. Let's be clear that "religion" is not spirituality & has nothing to do with faith... that is between you & God. Religion can deter people from faith IMHO. No one likes to be Bible-Thumped or chastised by some worldly religion... I hate that crap. Religion is man... not all bad... but spirituality is GOD... no one should be "taxed" or pay anything for that line of thinking... they can take all the taxes they want from my cold, dead body... but no one punishes me for my faith... that is mine alone.

So, what about about ACLU? We help these idiots... who steal God/religion from schools, promote Muslim thinking, etc... yet aren't they get GVT funded?? My question: what is wrong with fighting these organizations with faith based organizations such as AFA??? AFA does not get a dime from the GVT... yet they fight for our God-Fearing rights... I would rather pay my taxes to AFA??? (not ACLU or anything abortion related). Look, if these organizations do not fight the political battle from a religion standpoint, believe me, NO ONE will publicly be able to have God/faith anywhere... instead, we will be sued, harassed, exploited, etc... for what made this country GREAT in the first place (God IMHO)!! There is fine line between separation of church & state anymore. I too get sick of Pat Robertson & others getting involved with God & politics on TV; but if we sit idle & keep our mouths shut, WE LOOSE BIG. SILENCE is EXACTLY what they want Christians to do... & we have been silent too long. JMO
Old 12-07-2011, 03:04 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

scooter you know that im kinda new to this faith thing.but i think you have hit it dead on. i never believed in god.but i always knew that if we as a country got away from him and denied him as a society. the usa would pay the price. how are things lookin for us now? sure am glad i have come to believe because this world has gone to shi-.in need something to believe in.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:33 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Ken- you are doing great buddy!!! Faith is so much bigger than man. The world tries to box it up into religions, keep it only in churches, kick it out of schools, water down the message, promote "alternate lifestyles" & justify it through our desensitized generations of folks who say it is normal & accepted to be a Vegan/Organic/Trans-Gender/Eco-Gothic/ Feakazoid who thinks we should worship the world, sun, water & dirt...

But you have a pure belief/faith that does not need input or approval from men... you don't have to understand it all right now either. You know it works, it only is between you & God. Man, I will say it again, we cannot find spirituality in a carnal world that battles with our own flesh all the time. Science alone cannot define spirituality... this is why so many college professors find God too hard to believe in... they think they are too smart & educated to have faith in something way bigger than them!!! Keep the faith Ken... it is your biggest asset. No man can take that away from you.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:28 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

You said it all Scooter! The wife and I are not religous but I am from far being an aethiest. I believe in God in my own way and the wife always says why do you have to walk through the door of a building with a steeple and a cross to have God hear you? Who made that rule :?:
I think he has been listening to me lately cause this year has been a total disaster on a personal level with old friends getting divorced, family and close ones passing away, loved ones getting old and ill. But I still get up every day, thank the man I am alive, kicking and breathing! It seems to be working cause I have not hit the wall yet and I am far from giving up. Lifes to short guys, make the best of it cause only the man upstairs knows what tomorrow is gonna bring...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-07-2011, 01:08 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Atta boy Harb... I think God sees our faith in it's most humble & purest form when we are being attacked, against the wall, challenged, etc... yet you praise him w/ gratitude & continue to fight too... good man. I guess a rich professor type personality does not think they need God... until they are faced with a huge problem or loosing their mortality... "no such thing as a atheist in a fox-hole"... lol!!!

I agree; churches can push away people from the primary purpose; or worse, send the wrong message. I go- but only to one that interprets the Bible so I can understand Gods word better...

His word is true yesterday, today & tomorrow... people are the same... I just have Nike's instead of sandals. LOL.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:42 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

well scooter i quess i was the professor type. one god that made everything and knew evrything .didnt jive with me.but then i looked at my history and how many times i came so close to being dead.something or someone put you on to me that day.someone or something pulled me back from death when i was already dead from the wreck.someone or something saved my granddaughter from sure death.all this in 6 yrs.there has to be a god that is takin care of me cause i sure as hel- didnt.lol
Old 12-08-2011, 07:11 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

All through my life I've shoulda been a corpse way too many times, and was 'saved' for 'some reason to be determined at a later date'. I like to think it is currently to be a positive influence to my 13 grandkids obtained when I married into this huge family 2.5 years ago.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:10 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

man DD, has it been that long.seems to me i can remember when you told us all here you were gonna or had gotten married!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -