BRUIS GLASS UPDATE--LA -ATTYS GEN#225-326-6465 THIEF

Old 04-09-2008, 12:22 PM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

i personally hope he rots in a prison cell somewhere or someof his customers bump into him on the street
Old 04-11-2008, 07:09 PM
monza2206
SHOW GUEST

I bought 2 bodies from this guy in middle of the year 2004.I got both of them but they weren't the best quality stuff you have ever worked with.One was a Chevy II body,I had to buy a steel donor car to cut the windshield cowl out of because they cut it out of the car.The other was a cutlass body and it was not real nice either but usable. The 2 reasons I used this guy was first he was cheap,second was I live in TN where Bruis Glassworks was started by a man and his wife in a little shop(barn) behind their house.Dewayne Bruis did nice work for the money when I called for the bodies he said he was in bad health and had sold it to some guys from LA. I called and got Troy on the phone and made an order in July he said about six weeks on both and needed half the money up front.I finally harrassed him enough and they were ready 2nd week of Oct. We went down and picked them up,got home started the build and found many problems with measurments and fitment but that is what happens when you go for cheap. I'm not trying to defend TROY or the mystery owner he kept calling simply T every time we talked just trying to defend Mr. Bruis and his wifes name. Sorry for all your guys bad luck and God will take care of the wrong doers on this earth. Thank you.
Old 04-16-2008, 07:31 PM
steakandracingfuel
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default iwas lucky but then again i wasn't

i bought a front end and doors for my tubechassis beretta from them a couple of years ago. the doors and the one piece rear fit perfect but i had them extend the front 6 inches and that was where my nightmare began. one side matched and the other was off 3-4 inches. then match that side and you guessed it....it caused the other side to be off 3-4 inches but at least i didnt lose all my money good luck guys
Old 04-21-2008, 08:03 PM
kslicks
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

YA, SAME HERE. I ORDERED MARCH 07', WAS TOLD 4-6 WEEKS, GOT 70' CHEVELLE FRONT END AND WRONG HOOD (SENT FLAT STOCK) END OF MAY, I ONLY GOT IT BECOUSE IT WAS SENT WRONG (YEAR) TO SOME ONE ELSE IN D.C. I BELEAVE IT WAS, AND THE GIRL WHO ANSWERED THE PHONES FOR TROY GOT IT RESHIPPED TO ME IN ROCHESTER. I FINALY GOT THE 4" COWL HOOD AND DECK LID IN OCTOBER. IT WASENT THE BEST BUT FAR FROM THE WORST. HE STUCK ME FOR THE S & H ON THE HOOD & DECK LID, $175.00. I DONT MEAN TO BE RUDE BUT AT LEAST I GOT MY STUFF AND A EXTRA FLAT HOOD. I FEEL SO BAD FOR THE PEOPLE I TALKED TO ON THE PHONE THERE, I KNOW SHE FELT BAD LIEING TO ME, THEN SHE STARTED TO TELL ME THE TRUTH AS WELL AS GIVING ME HIS CELL # AS SHE WAS SICK OF TALKING TO ME , THIS MADE MY DECICEON TO PAY THE $175 SHIPPING AT LEAST I GOT MY STUFF. IF ONLY HE TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT BAD EMPLYEES, ECT WE WOULD NOT BE HERE BASHING HIM. I AM IN BUISNESS MY SELF AND I TOLD HIM THAT IF I DID NOT CALL CUSTOMERS BACK AND TELL THEM THE TRUTH I WOULD BE OUT OF BUISNESS. I HOPE HE LEARNED A LESSON. KILLER KEN
Old 04-22-2008, 07:11 AM
SmokeyBird
SHOW GUEST

Mr Iamale,
I assure you it was never the employees fault on anything.
Troy would like for you and everyone else to think it was though. He would throw his moma to the wolves if it got the heat off his back. JMO.
BTW, I was told by a bankruptcy attorney, that he couldn't file until the taxes on the business were paid. Can't file bankruptcy on taxes. The taxes haven't been paid in about 4 yrs. Hope you guys get everything and then some. Got a feeling he's about to be in Brett Bowers shoes.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:19 AM
SmokeyBird
SHOW GUEST

Default Bruis Glassworks /Custom Truck Solutions/Southern Composites

Also understand he has moved or is in the process of a move to Cotton Valley, LA. Don't know an address but it's a small town.
Old 04-22-2008, 03:07 PM
JsDragDart1
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: BRUIS GLASSWORKS

[Hey Sheryl,
The only person I hold responseable for my not getting what I ordered or my money back is Troy. As a parent youy can show your child the right road to take but it comes down to your child taking to right path. Some find it more fun to take advantage of others then to do what is right. Troy will pay for his bad dealings. It will never be enough to repay the grief he has caused. Most of us racers can't afford to be taken to the cleaners. I am one that hurt because of paying for a product I didn't get. Let alone no refund like he said. Some lessons are harder then others. Oh well things work out one way or another.
Old 05-04-2008, 05:50 PM
kslicks
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Keeping it alive baby!
Old 05-08-2008, 10:27 AM
DetTucker
SHOW GUEST

Default Troy Bobbitt AKA Bruis Glassworks

I am Det Scott Tucker of the Webster Parish Sheriff's Office. I am Currently investigating Bobbitt for his fradulant activity. If you have ordered something from his business and have been defrauded I am interested in getting your info to add to my case and possible seek federal indictment against him.

My contact info is as follows
Det Scott Tucker
Webster Parish Sheriff's Office
P.O. Box 877
410 Main Street
Minden, La 71055
Office phone 318-377-1515
Fax 318-377-5653
Old 05-17-2008, 07:38 AM
jeremyyouker
SHOW GUEST

how can i help det tucker?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -