Is Anybody Else Having Any Luck Selling Anything?

Old 06-01-2009, 05:52 AM
kbartley
EXPERT BUILDER

Default any

Yesterday I had some adds expire, so I decided to post one of them again. Tday I decided to just keep the part so deleted the add. Well a guy called and said he wanted the injector. Send me a bank check so he says he did, I give him my address, we'll see.

Kris
Old 06-01-2009, 05:56 AM
fishmanjoe
JUNIOR BUILDER

HEYguys! I emailed a guy last week who has a bbc posted on racing junkie.I have yet to hear from him.The ironic thing is he states in his ad how he is hurting for money.you figure it out.FISHMANJOE
Old 06-01-2009, 06:29 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

I sell a little on eBay and sold a couple of items on RJ. Everybody wants a deal or want me to pay 1/2 or all freight.
I have been backing off listings because my stuff is always quality material. No need to insult me, it's not a stinking yard sale!!
Dave
Old 06-01-2009, 12:16 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

here here same with me, You hit the nail on the head. Eeryone is looking for a yard sale for top shelf parts.

I think the temperment now days is "If your not embarrassed to make the offer, the offer isn.t low enough........." ops: