JOSH KIRK OR TO TRADE! EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

Old 11-08-2008, 08:53 PM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

The reason I started this post was because I felt like it would bring this to everyone's attention, and it did I hate to see good people get ripped off! As far as trading anything again probly not this kinda broke me for awhile or at least I won't trade with anyone out of town! I still want everyone to be aware that this stuff happens to people & If you make it know to others then SOMETIMES IT WILL GET RESOLVED. As far as the second motor No I am not complety happy with it I was supposed to get a 383 but I did not! But I guess I have to take what I can without complety losing out! I still feel as though I got taken But I will be very causious in the future! Thanks for everyone help Danny Boonesracing
Old 11-10-2008, 02:59 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

jayss10. I think you're right, but I think boonesracing really just wants this ended! everybody knows what happened, but I will take boones side on this. He's gotten something he did not buy, but he's willing to end this just to get it over with. It's just not worth what it will take to get this guy in court. It's sad, but i understand! THE NEXT PERSON HE DOES THIS TO MAY NOT BE SO NICE! jmo!
and I am glad it's finally put to rest for both parties.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:05 AM
jayss10
CRAFTSMAN

YES I AGREE,MY THING IS IM SAYING THIS GUY IS A SCAM AND WE SHOULD NOT GIVE HIM A PASS ON WHAT HE DID,I KNOW THAT BOONE IS THROUGH WITH IT,BUT WE GOT SOME GOOD INFO ON TOTRADE, AND WE SHOULD ALL AVOID DEALING WITH HIM IS MY MEANING,NOT TRYING TO KEEP THE BOONE THING GOING ,IM GLAD BOONE GOT SOMETHING, BUT NOW ITS TIME TO GET THE HEAT ON THESE WORTHLESS PEICES OF CRAP,DONT DEAL WITH THEM EVER ..........JUST BECAUSE HE THREW BOONE A BONE, DONT MAKE HIM OK NOW,THATS MY 2 CENTS WORTH,AND THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL HE DIDNT KNOW THAT WAS WHAT HE SAID IT WAS,DID YOU LOOK AT THE PICS OF THAT MOTOR,IM NOT GIVING HIM THE BENIFIT OF DOUBT ,ANY PERSON WOULD KNOW THAT WASNT A NEW MOTOR ....PLESEEEEE
Old 11-11-2008, 07:19 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I have to say, I agree with both of you guys.
Rabbit,
I do believe Boone didn't get nearly what he should have. I think he settled because he is ready to be done with it and move on to more important things. You know the old saying about "cutting my losses". It would be just more time, effort, stress, etc. than it would really be worth.

I must say I agree with jayss10 as well. I am continuing a thread, (started by doughboy) on traderguy from Ashland Ky, in hopes that NOBODY ELSE gets screwed like I, and several others on RJ have been by Keith aka "traderguy". To let it rest would allow time for the scammers to lay low and be forgotten about, all the while they are bondoing up their next rip off. I know my deal is done with Keith the Thief, I will recoup none of my loss, I can live with that, but if I can help someone avoid having to post a thread about Keith the Thief ripping them off, well, I find myself obligated to do so. To be diligant in keeping these guys on the top of the list would make some of them leave, hell, who knows, maybe RJ will become known as the place NOT to go if you are a thief.

jmo on keeping these thieves and scammers popular :!: :!: 8)
Old 11-11-2008, 04:50 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I guess i was saying that the motor deal was put to rest, not the fraud that was commited. I just think boones is tired of all this and i understand, but he'll never forget it or do bis with this pos again.
i can only say i hope the pos gets something in return and if that's from his name being posted everywhere on the www as a scammer just like a bad check is hung on the counter in one of those good old country stores. i think he deserves every post we have about him. I hope somebody does him twice as bad as he did boones. I'm just glad boones can rest over this bad deal. btw I BELIEVE IN AN EYE FOR AN EYE or DEATH PENALTY. whichever the victim prefers!!
Old 11-11-2008, 08:01 PM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
I guess i was saying that the motor deal was put to rest, not the fraud that was commited. I just think boones is tired of all this and i understand, but he'll never forget it or do bis with this pos again.
i can only say i hope the pos gets something in return and if that's from his name being posted everywhere on the www as a scammer just like a bad check is hung on the counter in one of those good old country stores. i think he deserves every post we have about him. I hope somebody does him twice as bad as he did boones. I'm just glad boones can rest over this bad deal. btw I BELIEVE IN AN EYE FOR AN EYE or DEATH PENALTY. whichever the victim prefers!!
I do agree with all of you on this! But.. I just want to race!!! I have learned a great deal with this post. I relize there are still alot of people out there who still stand together & belive it or not they all agree with me!!! And as far as Josh saying that some people on here are narrow minded, I belive that is why I started this post to begin with :roll: The fact that he WAS NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING until I posted this tells me just that! I still have faith in most people I'm just alot more careful now!
Old 11-12-2008, 07:00 AM
jayss10
CRAFTSMAN

amen boone, id like to add you to my friends list, and all you other honest people, so we can stay in touch,i feel like this has made some of us closer and also has given me a few people that i would deal with ,boone id deal with you anytime,and that goes for the others on here who have stood up for boone,i think we can call us a group who arent going to take this anymore,boone your a very understanding guy,i hope totrade relizes he just met a very nice and straight up guy ,he has to live with what he has done ,but he also has to know that there are some guys here that know him now,and he will never be able to roam free anymore on racingjunk,this is a very popular post,so most members will see it and watch for him in future im sure.........so all of you scam guys look and learn,boone might have agreed to settle with him but the rest of us will always be looking for thses type and i dont think any of us will deal with totrade any more....JAY
Old 11-12-2008, 05:04 PM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Thanks alot guys! amen Jay you can add me anytime keep in touch!