RJ MEMBERS SHEETMELTAL & NOTE FROM NATCITOCHES LA.. BEWA

Old 02-05-2009, 01:22 PM
instagators85
APPRENTICE

Default PAUL SAVOY IS A FRAUD

Paul savoy is a liar and a fraud! HE knows exactly of what kind of junk he traded to me.Its like I said if he tried to make me so happy then why would he not just meet back up with me and give me my car back and I give him his $10,000 dollar junk of a motor back....I would advise nobody to ever buy anything from him at all.....
Old 02-05-2009, 01:36 PM
instagators85
APPRENTICE

Default FRAUD

I got home took the motor apart and the rod bolts were not even tight,2 of the rods were blue the heads were cracked,I mean come on why in the world would I lie about heads being cracked,plus the heads and intake were full epoxy thus he never mentioned any of this to me sure he sent me new "heads" that were not even ported because I traded my car for a 555 BBC with ported heads.By the way PAUL thanks for the free heads I sold them on Racingjunk. And by the way PAUL leave my dad out of this he does not even know anything about what is going on.Then he sends some refurbished lifters and a set of head gaskets.WOW PAUL you really did ur best in trying to please us.If you tried so hard then why would you just not give my car back??????????When it is all said and done I will be the only one that knows exactly of how much of a FRAUD that you are...And he wants to talk about me trying to sell the motor on this site he trying to sell MY car after he said that it was a broke up southern welded piece of crap......Must not be to much of a piece of crap if he stills has it....
Old 02-05-2009, 01:59 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: FRAUD

Originally Posted by note
I got home took the motor apart and the rod bolts were not even tight,2 of the rods were blue the heads were cracked,I mean come on why in the world would I lie about heads being cracked,plus the heads and intake were full epoxy thus he never mentioned any of this to me sure he sent me new "heads" that were not even ported because I traded my car for a 555 BBC with ported heads.By the way PAUL thanks for the free heads I sold them on Racingjunk. And by the way PAUL leave my dad out of this he does not even know anything about what is going on.Then he sends some refurbished lifters and a set of head gaskets.WOW PAUL you really did ur best in trying to please us.If you tried so hard then why would you just not give my car back??????????When it is all said and done I will be the only one that knows exactly of how much of a FRAUD that you are...And he wants to talk about me trying to sell the motor on this site he trying to sell MY car after he said that it was a broke up southern welded piece of crap......Must not be to much of a piece of crap if he stills has it....
Hey Note if you can why not take some pics of those heads and show us all.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-05-2009, 04:16 PM
promod138
SHOW GUEST

Default trade

I have known paul for a few years, he in fact purchased a race car from me a few years ago, he is a man of his word. He also has purchased other parts from me, he is a good guy, 100%. If you knew Paul he would not sell a bad part if he knew it was bad, what he would do was just as he did trust somebody and sent them a new set of heads. As a moderator your out of line with the name calling.
Old 02-05-2009, 04:16 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Epoxy

Why do you now say leave your father out of this when HE is the one who did all of the dealings? You returned an email to me when I asked not so nicely where my heads were you were supposed to return asking me not to deal with you because you are a kid? So I spoke to your dad on the phone. He said he was keeping them. Now I have to keep your father out of it? I never discussed the motor with you, just your dad and I never hid the fact that there was epoxy in both the heads and intake. Your dad said he wanted additional pics that I sent before he decided to trade. There is no way I would hide that fact as the heads were poured solid as well and your dad hesitated to check out to see if being solid was going to work for you guys. The rod bolts being loose is a dream as is the heads were welded on. Your story grows all the time. And here is the Comp Cams Roller Lifters I bought,
COMP CamsĀ® Solid Super Roller Lifters #819-16 Big Block Chevy 396-454, 1965-1996. They were brand new in the box with the wrap still on. About the Junior car, I had it professionally re-welded. I had the Rhino rebuilt at a cost of over $1600 and I bought a NEW Gaged clutch at a cost of $895. I have put less than 15 passes on the car EVER and it was with a Blockzilla. This is verified in my emails to your note account BEFORE I knew it was you. I actually let a kid borrow it for the last 3 races of 07 because his car broke. We have never used it personally. Now can you answer a few questions?

YOU STILL DO NOT ADMIT THE MOTOR, CLUTCH AND BROKEN CHASSIS WERE SO NOT AS DESCRIBED. I NEVER EVEN RAN THEM SO HOW DID THEY GET IN THAT CONDITION?

THE LIFTERS WERE NEW IN THE BOX, STILL WRAPPED, HOW IS THAT REFURBISHED?

IF THE HEADS WERE JUNK WHY DID YOU SELL THEM ON THIS SITE?

YOU SAY THANKS FOR THE FREE HEADS, YOU SOLD THEM ON RACING JUNK, WHICH PRETTY MUCH VERIFIES MY ENTIRE STORY, SO WHY IS THERE (I wish this could be bigger type) NO HONOR PAYMENT???????

WHY IS EVERYONE A LIAR, A LOSER OR AN ASSHOLE AS YOU SAID ABOUT RICK DAILY @ RPC AND THE PROFESSIONALS WHO TOOK YOUR MOTOR/CLUTCH APART? THEY HAD NO REASON TO LIE TO ME.

WHY IS IT OK FOR YOU NOT TO KEEP YOUR WORD WHEN IT CAME TO SENDING THE HEADS BACK? I EVEN PUT SHIPPING LABELS IN THE BOX TO RETURN THEM.

AND LASTLY, WHY DID YOU DELETE ALL YOUR INFO ON YOUR NOTE ACCOUNT AND DELETE THE SHEETMELTAL ACCOUNT?
Old 02-05-2009, 06:25 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

I've been hesitant to step into this, bit I do see something that I have to comment on. If the heads were not up to snuff, and a new set was provided, why sell them and not send back the old ones? This looks bad on your part, as you admit you did this. I see in an earlier post about the new heads being sent when the old ones were yet to be sent back. Well, someone has to ship first. I don't feel the man shipped you new heads out of the blue without some kind of agreement to return the old heads. JMO. Also, if the short block is supposed to be bad, why is it for sale on here? Sticking it off on someone else because you got screwed isn't right. Something seems to be fishy here.

I don't know either party, and as such I'm not taking either side. It seems to me that neither side was happy with what they got, and only 1 side tried to make it right...
Old 02-06-2009, 05:24 AM
instagators85
APPRENTICE

Default FRAUD

Look FRAUD I never said that the professionals were a liar and you know that you are a FRAUD...I did sell the new bare casting heads on RJ because I traded my car for ported heads...And as for your PORTED piece of crap heads and sheetmetal intake I sold them to but was honest to the guy and told him about them BEFORE I sold them to him... Unlike you...And yes I do have three accounts but the nike account has nothing to do with this it was made for a friend that does not have internet access and is trying to sell his car.Your motor was junk and you know it.So why dont you answer these questions PAUL aka FRAUD???
Why would you not do the right thing and just give me my car back???
Why not send ported heads???
I know why because you are a FRAUD that just wants people to vouch for you that you know cause you know that they want say anything bad acout a FRAUD......Nobody cares.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:15 AM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Why are you advertising?????

If the motor was junk why is it for sale here on this site with words like new crank, never hurt bowtie block, carillo rods, 18 degree pistons etc. Seems you think it's pretty damn good to sell on here and every part is as I sold it to you? And if the heads were so bad how is it that they were the first things to sell? Already long gone? And I would bet whoever has one set has both sets. And thank you for finally admitting the professionals who looked over your Jr motor and clutch are in fact not lying. The Jr motor was trash, the chassis booger welded and the clutch was a throw away. Add that to no clutch guard and no crotch belt and there is some serious money there. I mistakingly took your word the heads were cracked where the Jesels bolt and tried to make good on something that was already good. I even sent new lifters and gaskets along with the new heads. I even took your word you would send back the old stuff as agreed. Boy was I wrong there!!!!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO FOR ME CONCERNING THE JR MOTOR, THE CLUTCH AND THE CHASSIS YOU WELDED AT THE TRACK? AFTER ALL, I HAVE VERIFICATION FROM PEOPLE WITH A BUSINESS LICENCE THAT ALL I STATED IS 100% TRUE. You have just your word, and I am still waiting on the return of my parts based on YOUR WORD