Asked to share this link for Kentucky Speed and Performance

Old 02-04-2010, 02:50 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Dwight so far I've stayed out of this but can you clear up one thing for me?
The guy in the first post in this thread that ordered a set of Dart heads, did he get them or am I missing something?
Old 02-04-2010, 02:59 PM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by kyspeedparts
Yes, he's the same one that is on YellowBullet. He told me that he was going to "go public" with this crap if I didn't send him the parts. All I asked for was proof that he hadn't been credited for the charge back he filed with his cc company. He stated that basically it was to much of a pain in the *ss for him to deal with because he doesn't bank with them anymore. Yeah right! If someone truly owed me 3K, you better believe that I would be on the phone getting him proof. I don't want or need the bad publicity, but I am standing my ground on this. Show me the proof and I will gladly make this right. Thanks, Dwight.
I have proved everything I need to. You have not proved anything, nothing that you said you have proved or backed with any facts. You are a crook Dwight, thats the bottomline. I never filed anything with my bank because I couldnt, I authorized the charge as you already know because my bank called me and wouldnt release the funds untilthey verified I authorized it and Paypal didnt release the funds to you until they got confirmation from my bank. This was an authorized charge. You are simply a crook, thats what it boils down to. youre a thief...
Old 02-04-2010, 03:01 PM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

http://www.bbb.org/cincinnati/busine...ce-ky-3007418/

This speaks for itself, I guess these guys were trying to scam you too right crook?