Reality Show Seeks Female Junior Drag Racer for reality show

Old 06-04-2010, 03:04 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Good call gang !
Let's all send in pics of some hefty heffers with numbers painted on their sides ! MMOOOOOOoooooo.......

]
Old 06-04-2010, 03:10 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 06-04-2010, 05:38 PM
dpassmore
JUNIOR BUILDER

A while back a guy posted something like this on a karting forum, although they didn't ask for females in paticular. He did however tell a little about himself. Turns out he was an oscar nominated documentary director. I submitted information to him. Later he replied and told me had found a group to work with. I think distance was part of his criteria. The guy DID make the movie and was released a little while back.
His name is Marshall Curry and the movie although a small budget release is actually quite good and proffesionally done. The movie is "Racing Dreams" and followed some talented up and coming youth drivers.
Here's the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHm8d3EJfjE

I think if THIS guy wants anyone to take him seriously he needs to tell more about himself, his goal and what he posseses to succeed in making the show.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:24 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

I stradling the fence on this one, either "titebelt" is a sick twisting perv or this is legit.
I have a gmail account, I've seen way more scamming on yahoo than Gmail but thats JMO>Cp
Old 06-05-2010, 04:40 PM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

I also have a personal g-mail account but I wouldn't use them if it were a business account.

Curtis