1979 MONZA 383 DOYLESTOWN,OH ad #1737431

Old 01-20-2010, 01:06 PM
BrianHorsky
SHOW GUEST

There may be a possibility I can work something out with him. I am at no financial gain by keeping his money. I would have never put a deposit on another car if I didn't think mine was sold. The big reason I was willing to deliver was because I only had two weeks with the car I was trying to buy. Originally I was going to meet him halfway in lamar pa for free but he kept telling me it was to cold so that's when I offered the delivery so that way I could deliver the car so that I would not lose my other deal. He came back and said that was a great idea. Two days later he started calling me a scammer and that I was desperate to sell the car because I was willing to deliver and that made him think I was hiding something. I don't get it. I have never had a deal go south like this. I honestly think he had buyers remorse. I tried to do everything I could to show and explain what the car is and that's why he sent me a deposit. The car is exactly what I say it is and anyone that looks at it will see that
Old 01-20-2010, 01:11 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

that is what i think to brian i could be wrong (wife says im never right) but sounds like plain and simple change of heart and then wanted the deposit back with out remembering it was non refundable and got mad
Old 01-20-2010, 03:50 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
The Horsky family is very well known and respected racers in this area. I would assure anyone that this is not a scam or someone pawning off a car. It sounds like a buyer that backed out and is upset he lost his deposit.
I would have to side with Shawn on this as he is well known and respected here in the RJ community.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:55 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

I agree. Communication problem, not a scammer.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:25 AM
BrianHorsky
SHOW GUEST

Honestly I don't think it was a communication problem. There were several times we were going to meet to do the deal but something always came up. The last time I tried to deliver the car the night before I was going to leave I got an email from him that said don't bring the car this weekend its 29 degrees and I don't want to go outside unless its 32 degrees or higher. I was delivering the car to the door of his heated garage. I dont know what else I could have done to make this guy happy. Thanks for the support guys it kinda sucks when someone accuses you of being a scammer.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:13 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

no scam here, :roll:
Old 01-21-2010, 11:54 AM
BrianHorsky
SHOW GUEST

I am surprised he has not come on here and tried to convince everyone that I'm a terrible person. He missed out on a Hell of a car so its his loss. Thanks again for support.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:59 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I would have to agree with Shawn also :!: No scam on this one :!: Just cold feet :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-21-2010, 01:09 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
I would have to agree with Shawn also :!: No scam on this one :!: Just cold feet :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
same here...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-21-2010, 01:29 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Yeah, the crappy thing though is the good guy gets dragged through the mud and has to prove himself while some loser who accuses him just puts his head back in a hole and hides.

Nice to see the truth, but it does really suck to be accused in the first place. You can't put that genie back in the bottle. There should be some sort of punishment for the accuser if he is found to be wrong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -