BEWARE SHAYNE427

Old 12-06-2009, 02:11 PM
gjcadenhead
SHOW GUEST

My name is john and have know shane for several year. He helps me at the track, I run a drag radial malibu wagon. Have not heard of shayne selling a bad part. Not saying that it didn't happen. I was there when the trans was picked up at benton. The buyer seemed like a nice guy. Wanted to tell him thanks for the lights while I changed plugs. I don't know what was said on the phone, but what shayne told me (before and after the deal). Was for as the form I just found the form and was going there to see about another buyer and saw this add. I know he has sold other parts on here and don't anyother bad feed back. I just wanted to tell that trans did come out of running car. I talked to shayne and he said he got ahold of the person he bought it from and he say that the trans in question was built buy shop and in perfect working order.(no trans break issue, and shifted great). It was behind a 496 with spary. Shanye doesn't know I am on there. And I agree if that the trans was junk the he needs to make it right. But at this point how do you know what parts were in there are not. My recommand that next time if your selling or buying to let cust. see the the inside. As for as the blackberry I was at my kids choir concert.
Old 12-06-2009, 04:23 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by gjcadenhead
I am just a third party and I was told that the person who bought the trans was told on the phone that he had never ran trans and was asking 600.00 and after that was offer 300.00 and. He. Took the offer. My question is how do you know the sellers trans shop is tell the truth.
If all that was bad of trans it wouldn't have ran.
And I agree I always tell all info that I know , I have bought a lot of parts on rj and never have had a bad experience.
who are you exactley and how do you just happen to Know this Shane Guy and how do you just happen to know about this forum and this subject in the scammer and feedback concerning Shane :?: :?: :?: :?: ....

just some routine Questions for you..you have taken a very strong intrest in this Subject for a 3rd party that just happens to know Shane.

i also see your using a blackberry ?
that was my point, sniff, sniff. :roll: :roll:
Old 12-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by gjcadenhead
I am just a third party and I was told that the person who bought the trans was told on the phone that he had never ran trans and was asking 600.00 and after that was offer 300.00 and. He. Took the offer. My question is how do you know the sellers trans shop is tell the truth.
If all that was bad of trans it wouldn't have ran.
And I agree I always tell all info that I know , I have bought a lot of parts on rj and never have had a bad experience.
who are you exactley and how do you just happen to Know this Shane Guy and how do you just happen to know about this forum and this subject in the scammer and feedback concerning Shane :?: :?: :?: :?: ....

just some routine Questions for you..you have taken a very strong intrest in this Subject for a 3rd party that just happens to know Shane.

i also see your using a blackberry ?
that was my point, sniff, sniff. :roll: :roll:
X2!!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...