Warning Fivestarcars does not own this Bad Boy Buggy 1281909

Old 08-14-2008, 12:24 PM
artt
APPRENTICE

Default Warning Fivestarcars does not own this Bad Boy Buggy 1281909

They never finished paying for it and I hold the title.I am seeking legal action against Rudy the owner of Fivestar cars.He also misrepresents his vehicles.This is his post for the chevelle he brought me for trade in:add #1259591 look at the car then look at my add #1288318
THIS 1971 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE IS IN GOOD SHAPE.IT IS A GOOD RUNNING CAR AND IT HAS A STRAIGHT BODY WIYH NO RUST.THE PAINT IS A 10 AT 20. THE STOCK SMALL BLOCK CHEVY MOTOR STARTS EASY AND RUNS GOOD WITH NO MOTOR NOISE AND NO OIL SMOKING,THE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION SHIFTS AND OPPERATES PROPERLY. THE INTERIOR IS IN GOOD SHAPE AND COMPLETE BUT REMEMBER THIS CAR IS OVER 30 YEARS OLD AND SHOWS NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR BUT CAN BE A DAILY DRIVER. THIS CAR IS A NICE CAR BUT NEEDS TO BE RESTORED. THIS CAR HAS A CLEAR TITLE
If you would like to see pics of the car email me at [email protected] He has promised to send the money for weeks and still nothing.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:34 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Warning Fivestarcars does not own this Bad Boy Buggy 128

Originally Posted by artt
They never finished paying for it and I hold the title.I am seeking legal action against Rudy the owner of Fivestar cars.He also misrepresents his vehicles.This is his post for the chevelle he brought me for trade in:
THIS 1971 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE IS IN GOOD SHAPE.IT IS A GOOD RUNNING CAR AND IT HAS A STRAIGHT BODY WITH LITTLE RUST.THE PAINT LOOKS TO BE ORIGINAL. THE STOCK SMALL BLOCK CHEVY MOTOR HAS HEI IGNITION,STARTS EASY AND RUNS GOOD WITH NO MOTOR NOISE AND NO OIL SMOKING,THE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION SHIFTS AND OPPERATES PROPERLY. THE INTERIOR IS IN GOOD SHAPE AND COMPLETE BUT REMEMBER THIS CAR IS OVER 30 YEARS OLD AND SHOWS NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR BUT CAN BE A DAILY DRIVER. THIS CAR IS A NICE CAR BUT NEEDS TO BE RESTORED. THIS CAR HAS A CLEAR TITLE.
If you would like to see pics of the car email me at [email protected] He has promised to send the money for weeks and still nothing.

I messeged him telling him about this forum.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:40 PM
fivestarcars
SHOW GUEST

Default silly artt threatning me

thank you for listening to my side. i contacted art about a trade we made a deal my chevelle for his buggy. after i drove over 600 miles and i paid for all expenses we got there and he started to nit pick my car, mind you i had just drove 600 miles at my expense so we look at the car and started to negotiate with me not wanting to make a costly trip for nothing i offered $250 cash to help make the deal complete, he took me all the way to $1250 difference and still tried for more but i had to say no and stick to the $1250 and ha agreed. i gave him $750 cash that day and was to send him another $500 at which time i would get my title for the buggy. i am sorry but me and him have been in contact almost everyday while he waited for his check.i am very busy i have 3 different businesses and i do car deliveries. today i got home to find out from my office mgr that the package we sent with a check in it was returned to us address incomplete. i have just sent art a email asking for his banking info and to save time i would bank wire the money in the morning and he should receive it in about 15 minutes form the sending time and this could be finished. there are many faults he did not list or over looked on the buggy and i am not crying about that. i will send you a copy of the email i just sent and i am waiting for the info. thank you not sure what i am to do after this.
( art you are so silly. i just got home from another trip, i have been gone. my office mgr told me the check he sent out was returned address incomplete.you are silly for threatening me, i am not even going to get mad. if you would give me you banking info like account # and a routing # and bank name and address and account name i will have it wired to you tomorrow and you should receive it within about 15 minutes. now as for the car not being as you thought it would be we agreed on that, and we came to a agreement that i would pay you $1250.00 in cash to boot which i gave you $750 that day and now will get you the $500. so i would rather not hear you whine about that anymore. ) thank you not sure what i am to do after this.
:?:
Old 08-28-2008, 11:41 AM
artt
APPRENTICE

You could start by paying me the money you owe me and stop dodging my emails and calls.I did as you asked on 8/16/08 and gave you all the banking info.Here it is 8/28/08 and still NOTHING.It doesn't take two weeks to wire money.Nice try.I should have gone with my first instinct and had you take you car back with you.You said at first the car had no rust over the phone and then changed it to little rust under the drivers carpet.How about the 1/4 of the trunk pan rotted out.Did that not count as rust.You also told me the car had NO bondo.I showed you where the car had lots of bondo.if anybody wants to see the car loo at add 1288318 I didn't whine or pick at your car.......You didn't bring the car you described.If the car was as you said we wouldn't have ever had a problem.Now you you are trying to take me for 500 dollars.It won't happen.I just got off the phone with YOUR prosecutting attorney and legaly I can repo the buggy.Send me the money YOU have promissed and we can be done.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:55 AM
artt
APPRENTICE

Default Dead Beat buyer

You Know,it just frustrates me when you say I whined and picked your car appart.When I looked your car over and then told you I couldn't trade for it because it wasn't as you described,You where the one to throw in the money differance not me.You where the one crying about how you couldn't go home empty handed because your wife would have a cow after your last deal went sour.Yes we made a deal for cash differance I would hold the title till you sent me the money.When you send me the money I will send the title.If it take s much longer I will just have it repoed.You do have another option.You can come and get your rust bucket out of my yard and bring my buggy back in the condition it was in when it left here.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:58 AM
artt
APPRENTICE

Default $$$$$$$$$

Well,here we are two weeks after I gave Fivestar cars my bank info to wire the money.Still nothing,imagine that.He refuses to email me back or call.I am glad that he at least admitted on here the deal and how much he owes.It at least gives me something to take to court and get a judgement.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:59 AM
artt
APPRENTICE

Default Re: silly artt threatning me

Originally Posted by fivestarcars
thank you for listening to my side. i contacted art about a trade we made a deal my chevelle for his buggy. after i drove over 600 miles and i paid for all expenses we got there and he started to nit pick my car, mind you i had just drove 600 miles at my expense so we look at the car and started to negotiate with me not wanting to make a costly trip for nothing i offered $250 cash to help make the deal complete, he took me all the way to $1250 difference and still tried for more but i had to say no and stick to the $1250 and ha agreed. i gave him $750 cash that day and was to send him another $500 at which time i would get my title for the buggy. i am sorry but me and him have been in contact almost everyday while he waited for his check.i am very busy i have 3 different businesses and i do car deliveries. today i got home to find out from my office mgr that the package we sent with a check in it was returned to us address incomplete. i have just sent art a email asking for his banking info and to save time i would bank wire the money in the morning and he should receive it in about 15 minutes form the sending time and this could be finished. there are many faults he did not list or over looked on the buggy and i am not crying about that. i will send you a copy of the email i just sent and i am waiting for the info. thank you not sure what i am to do after this.
( art you are so silly. i just got home from another trip, i have been gone. my office mgr told me the check he sent out was returned address incomplete.you are silly for threatening me, i am not even going to get mad. if you would give me you banking info like account # and a routing # and bank name and address and account name i will have it wired to you tomorrow and you should receive it within about 15 minutes. now as for the car not being as you thought it would be we agreed on that, and we came to a agreement that i would pay you $1250.00 in cash to boot which i gave you $750 that day and now will get you the $500. so i would rather not hear you whine about that anymore. ) thank you not sure what i am to do after this.
:?:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :cry:
Old 08-30-2008, 04:38 PM
artt
APPRENTICE

Default JRSRODSHOP is fivestarcars

This Rudy guy seems to bend allot of people over to put it nicely.I guess since he couldnt sell cars under Jrsrodshop he changed the name.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:45 AM
artt
APPRENTICE

Well its nearly three weeks since I have sent my bank info and still no money.I doubt I will see it but I am taking him to small claims court here in Harrison Arkansas and I am sure he won't show.I should be able to get an injunction against him and then send it to his prosecuting Attny who will serve it for me.I did get a real address for one of his real businesses if anybody else is looking for him.
Pokagon Distributor & Factory Outlet
4877 N State Road 127
Fremont, IN 46737
260-833-2362
Old 03-24-2009, 03:04 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -