Bad feedback for Carnut 70

Old 01-08-2012, 08:26 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

So all this time we had a Wolfe in Prostreet1000 clothing, WTF?

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...ighlight=wolfe

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...ighlight=wolfe

well, well, well... :twisted:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-08-2012, 11:02 AM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

Moving on... FYI, the camaro was nice, let me tell you some things about the car that i noticed and took care of before i sold it..
the bottom pully bolts were hand tight, one was stripped. everyone of the intake bolts were lose, when i pulled the motor, one of the converter bolts was totally gone and the other ones were lose, the starter was barely hanging on the engine, which i had to replace as the starter went bad.. the alternator was shot.. had to buy a new one.. The motor was out of time, because the dist. was tightened correctly.. the rear main seal was leaking, as well as the transmission pan was leaking bad as well. BUT DID YOU HEAR ME SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ALL THIS, NO, I FIXED WHAT WAS WRONG AND MOVED ON... THE difference is when i have problems i just fix them and move on instead of complaining, there are alot of people who complain about every little thing.. i do not.. these are not major issues but still needed attention, you may have not even known these thiings were wrong with the camaro, im not saying you did or didnt... but this is what i ran into when i pulled the motor.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:12 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Chris i do think your right on this one :!: His last post he never denied he was Jason Wolfe!! So now we all know who it is!! Good catch :!: :!: :!:
Old 01-08-2012, 11:20 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

PROSTREET1000 wrote:
Also.. For those who may not see this... I will state i Did change my username to ProStreet540 , Hoping this will alleviate some confusion so i dont have to send out a Ton of messages explaining there mistake to every single person i have ever been in contact with...... i wih this would have never happened.. It makes things worse to see the real scammers out there continuing to post ads and the innocent one has to go through alot of trouble explaining what happed , so that i may keep my reputation clean... MAKES ME ANGRY for sure...

JUST THINKING ??????
Old 01-08-2012, 11:21 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by PROSTREET1000
Moving on... FYI, the camaro was nice, let me tell you some things about the car that i noticed and took care of before i sold it..
the bottom pully bolts were hand tight, one was stripped. everyone of the intake bolts were lose, when i pulled the motor, one of the converter bolts was totally gone and the other ones were lose, the starter was barely hanging on the engine, which i had to replace as the starter went bad.. the alternator was shot.. had to buy a new one.. The motor was out of time, because the dist. was tightened correctly.. the rear main seal was leaking, as well as the transmission pan was leaking bad as well. BUT DID YOU HEAR ME SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ALL THIS, NO, I FIXED WHAT WAS WRONG AND MOVED ON... THE difference is when i have problems i just fix them and move on instead of complaining, there are alot of people who complain about every little thing.. i do not.. these are not major issues but still needed attention, you may have not even known these thiings were wrong with the camaro, im not saying you did or didnt... but this is what i ran into when i pulled the motor.

stamped 8)
Old 01-08-2012, 11:23 AM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

I did not Think i needed to reply, I do know who jason wolfe is , from the race track and car shows, i can tell you this my last name isnt wolfe, and i am not the guy you think i am.. name is jason moore, and has been since the day i was born... not the same guy, but good looking out though.. I hope i have resolved any issues on this trade deal, as i dont think i was in the wrong on this deal, and if i didnt disclose everything, its because i did not know everything.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:10 PM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

When you sell something you are responsible not the guy you bought it from. I traded you not him so you need to disclose what your selling. I thought I was getting a car that needed a steering wheel and possibly a column for visual reasons not a must have. I know it needed a radio too. No big deal there. But the column wasn't even hooked up electrically and the console had a couple fine cracks like the dash that within a week became major. The tv cable not hooked up makes the car undrivable along with several other things like a hacked up wiring harness and stuff. I'm disappointed that I thought I was getting a drivable car and now I've had to do major work to this car and I'm still not done and its not drivable. I'm just disapointed.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:18 PM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

I dont mind Trying to help you, like i said in a previous message, i would not trade back, a deal is a deal.. when one is made. however, i dont mind helping you , what do you need for the car or what can i do to make you feel better about the deal, i asked this before and i did not get a response, all i got back was a message saying you wanted to trade back.. so tell me what i can do, parts, or ?? i will "Try" and help to make you feel somewhat better about this deal if i can.. and i am NOT obligated to do so, but i dont have a problem doing that.. as i have said before i had not time to get to know this car, and from what i could see it looked like it was fair car.. not great, The car was a little edgy. but not bad from what i could see on the outside.. Just give me some ideas of what i can do to make the deal feel better for you.. Withing Reason...
Old 01-08-2012, 12:24 PM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

one more thing.. take those goofy looking pics down of jason wolf , it really has no relevance to what we are talking about, and has nothing to do with this deal or what we are trying to accomplish, you should do more research before you start posting and thinking you found out some kind of secret identity or something, LOL, Like i said before i am not jason wolf. I dnt blame you for putting forth the effort and speaking your thoughts, so lets move on and try to make gimmethekick feel better about this trade, after all that is one of the reasons for this forum. isnt it.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:30 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

No, I think that I will leave it up just a little longer... :wink:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -