DO NOT USE FOX ENGINEERING, FOXINJECTION .COM, FRAN

Old 07-19-2012, 07:09 PM
gharris1100
SHOW GUEST

Default DO NOT USE FOX ENGINEERING, FOXINJECTION .COM, FRAN

BAD BUSINESS "FOX ENGINEERING" "foxinjection.com"early in 2012 i sent an email via ebay for an ad for an enderly bug catcher converted to EFI, i was interested in the setup but already had an "E-Bug" so i needed some injector holders TPS and electronics package. he give me a price of $1600. to be paid for in advance, my first mistake. a few months had passed so i sent an email checking the status, no reply, i called, no reply. finally after a few weeks of the same he finally responded with email claiming to have been sick and taking care of his 90 yr old mother, . so several more weeks go by with no word and i start again, this time claiming that his help has a drinking problem and he would get on my stuff right away. so he sends some parts off the shelf (tps, injector holders) now a month later, no responce to emails or calls, no electronics, to day i downloaded the Albemarle Co. forms to file a small claim. ill drive to North Carolina to get my money back. i dont recomend working with Fran, there are others that are better and want your business. I recomend Dave Kohler "Kohler Injection"
Old 04-02-2019, 06:24 PM
ProHemi572
SHOW GUEST

Default Fox Injection - Absolutely no one.

I’ve dealt with Fox Injection & there’s no one finer!

Last edited by ProHemi572; 04-02-2019 at 06:48 PM.
Old 04-02-2019, 06:44 PM
ProHemi572
SHOW GUEST

Default Fox Injection - Absolutely no one better!

Wow, an old post I know, but I can’t believe this!! I contracted with Fox Engineering in 2017 for my Enderle eight stack injection design & installation on my ‘65 Coronet A/FX altered wheelbase 472” race Hemi and couldn’t be happier. The setup is great, the price was extremely fair, and the man was/is extremely professional, polite & knowledgeable about Hemis & fuel injection systems! I could not be more pleased with Mr. Olson and his attention to detail!
There’s no one finer & more knowledgeable about fuel injection conversions for performance engines, especially ‘1st generation’ Hemis, as far as I’m concerned!!
Old 02-05-2020, 01:33 PM
jjride426
SHOW GUEST

Default Fox injection is a 'top shelf' business!

I've been dealing with Fox Injection for many years and they have been nothing less than fantastic! Fran Olson, the owner, has always helped me out with my injection questions & vintage HEMI engine parts needs. I've dealt with other great vendors too and Fran and his helpers have always been there for me and other racers I know.
LOTS & lots of my dollars $$$$$ have been spent on fuel system stuff, including the JENVEY line of fuel injection systems, since Fox Injection is the U.S. distributor for their units, too. I will continue to use Fran and his great business as my 'Go To' guy before looking elsewhere.

Last edited by jjride426; 02-05-2020 at 02:06 PM.