warning, don't deal with Raceface02 DWAYNE PARKER DanvilleVa

Old 05-06-2011, 06:26 PM
racing13earl
APPRENTICE

Default Bully clutch from Dwayne Parker

I want to give a big thank you to everyone that has been supportive of me. it is nice to see that they still have good people out there. My parents alway warned me about the scum in the world but i guess as a kid you dont know what they are talking about until you experience. I have received the clutch and it will work out just great. i have a race coming up may 14, i will let everyone know how i do.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:33 PM
racing13earl
APPRENTICE

Default Bully clutch from Dwayne Parker

I WANT TO GIVE A HUGE THANK YOU OUT TO MR BOBBY WOODELY!! MY PARENTS ARE EXCITED AND I HAVE A RACE MAY 14 I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW I DO. [/b]
Old 05-14-2011, 04:09 AM
karltrin76
APPRENTICE

Default Dwayne Parker

Hey Guys: I've been off here for a few weeks and thought I would have a look to see what driection the post I started was heading. WOW, These two in VA are still at it, I'm really NOT SORRY I started this. I am sorry to see someone else became a victim of these two. R/J needs to toss them from posting ads and using this site premanently.