BBC Shaft rockers

Old 12-07-2010, 05:49 PM
superstreeter
SENIOR BUILDER

Yup, got all the junk on these now,,,T&D, or the Jesel seem to be good, and they both make a sportsman set and a pro set, and they all have to be shimmed to get correct,,,,not too keen on the pinning,,though..
Old 12-11-2010, 05:59 AM
lanham
MASTER BUILDER

There is a little more work on pinning them but the setup works fine.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:58 AM
rodentinfest
APPRENTICE

Default Re: BBC Shaft rockers

Originally Posted by superstreeter
need some info on the T&D rockers. Do they need any machining to install (afr heads) Do they have aligning brackets like the Jesel ? I cant seem to find any good lit. on the T&D. AFR says the T&D fit their heads better. any input on the subject here ? I dont really want to get into any machining unless I need to. Bolt on would be great .lol
nothing seems to be totally bolt on and go. I would use the T&D because they normally bolt right on with no machining required. sometimes head castings can differ and a little material has to be removed. but with jesel pro series, you have to machine the head the sportsman series are better than a roller rocker with a single stud sticking up threw it but not much. the one piece shaft is what gives the whole system its rigidity and strength. so other than setting up the geometry, its a bolt on deal.