Old 03-04-2009, 04:53 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

WHAT A DREAM YARD OF SWEET RIDES!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 08:21 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Charles and Mem,
Thanks for the compliments men. We have never understood the need to live in a home any bigger than what is necessary. I would much rather buy a '69 Camaro than heat and cool un-used space. My wife on the other hand, well I guess you can figure that! If it wasn't for her I would live in a tent and have a hundred cars!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 04-03-2009, 10:07 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yep rudy. Same here we have a 2 level home that is only 1600sq ft & 800 is basement (we use it as living space too). My mortgage is pretty cheap & the garage is all mine!! We keep the overhaed down to have toys & put the kids through a better school system. What SUCKS is that Uncle Sam will not let us write off private school & we pay taxes on the public!! Oh well, such is life. You only live once, do as much as you can with the toys... why spend that time in the house??? Scooter
Old 04-03-2009, 11:46 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

If it wasn't for her I would live in a tent and have a hundred cars!! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Spoken like a true car lover!

But I want A/C and heat in my tent, that one is still on the drawing board.

I was going to build a 2000 square ft shop in my backyard at my EX's house( glad I didnt cause it would be hers now)
but the home owners association wouldnt let me.
Said it couldnt be no bigger than 1/2 size of the house!
It was 1170...lol